Three.

Now ever since McKenna and Steve have meet they gotten along every-time they seen each other. Danny liked it a lot he was very happy they got along very well his two favorite people becoming friends. But little did Danny know McKenna was starting to like Steve it's been a month since she got her new job and it's been going very well that Charlie decided she could leave early and do what she wanted. Well that took a huge turn.

McKenna's Pov:
"God this line is sooo long" I groaned Grace looked up at me "Oh come on Aunt Kenna it isn't that bad" she said I looked down at her "Are you kidding me Grace? Have you seen this line" she laughed a bit the door's busted open gun shots went off around us I grabbed Grace shoving her down covering her with my body. We went to this event she wanted to go to we were in this weird three story building it had beautiful jewelry anything you could think of it was here.

"McKenna what's going on?" Grace asked I held my finger to my lips "Shhh and stay down I'm gonna try and call Danno" I slowly moved my hand down to my jeans I grabbed my phone I used grace's side to hide the phone and dial his number. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE STAY DOWN AND KEEP THERE HEAD'S DOWN AND NOT LOOK UP WONT GET SHOT" Grace started to shake under me I keep my arm tight around her "Hey McKenna everything alright how is the day off? Event going well?" He asked I went to speak but something happened more gun shots went off everyone screamed

"TAKE A LESSON FROM HIM LIKE I SAID KEEP YOUR FUCKING HEADS DOWN!! WHO EVER LOOKS UP AGAIN GETS SHOT!!" A guy yelled I keep my hand on graces head "Kenna!" Danny's voice echoed loudly I hung up shoving the phone down my shirt quickly "Who was that?" They asked looking around they walked around us my phone started to ring I sighed deeply my hair was gripped up and I was pulled up off the floor uncovering Grace "It's you what are you doing?! Who are you calling??" They asked I stared the guy down staying quiet they reached down my shirt I winced closing my eyes.

"Ohh would you look at this it says your brother, let's answer it shall we" he smirked at me I went to grab the gun but my hair was pulled back more. "Nahh leave it be boss it will blow our cover" the guy hung the phone up and slammed it on the floor stomping on it he walked up to me standing super close to me. I stood there with my hands up grabbing the guys wrist as he moved holding my hair "Your gonna be next If anyone dares to look up" I looked down at Grace she keep her head down and low.

Danny's Pov:
"Hey we need to go now" I walked into Steve's office he stood up quickly putting his gun on his hip "What's going on?" He asked I sighed turning to him. "McKenna and Grace went to this event she's been dying for me to take her but since I worked and Charlie gave McKenna the rest of the day off they went" Steve followed me as we grabbed the others "There was gun shots going off and screaming." Steve quickly took everything into his hands helping me with the situation. We pulled up the the building started to make our move's.

We stayed back but not too far trying to figure out or next move. Trying to figure out how many people were inside and how many shooters were inside Steve looked down the street. "I got a plan" he started walking down the street I sighed leaning against the car "great what's Superman doing now" I waved my arms in the air "Whatever he's doing he got a plan, let's just wait and see what he's got to say alright? We will get the back alive"

Steve's Pov:
I walked down the side walk I looked up at the building it was three stories high there was at least one window that was in view from the second story stair case from the other building next door I made my way up then stairs I looked up to see in the window a gun was holding McKenna up by her hair the gun was pointed at her I couldn't see what he was carrying though. She looked out the window side eyeing it she noticed me I smiled softly at her  one rushed up grabbing her jaw I stepped out of view for a little bit. I heard a gun shot go off I peaked out to see the window was shattered open. McKenna was close to the ledge she looked over at me. "Danny, I have them in sight we have four shooters McKenna is alright" I keep my gaze on her as she keep hers on mine I could tell by the look on her face she was nervous and didn't ask for this to happen to her. I would do everything in my power to get her back to Danny.

  -Moments later-

We came in through the back doors making our way up quietly as people ran past us quietly Chin and Kono helped get them out and down stairs Lou, Danny and I along with SWAT and HPD made our way up we stopped next to the doors I slowly looked inside to see Grace huddled up next to another woman as McKenna stood there struggling "I corporates alright can you just let me go back to her?" She asked the man waved his hand they tossed her across the floor. She sat up rushing over to Grace she looked over her eye's scanned for a way out till they landed on me. It was filled with relief it stirred something inside of me the way they treated McKenna I didn't like it one but I stormed in everyone followed behind us once we took the men down grace and McKenna ran over to Danny.

-Later-

"Steve" I looked over out my window I sat my gun down on the seat to see McKenna walking up to me I stepped out from behind the truck door "Hey what's up?" I asked her she walked up to me pulling me into a hug I smiled softly to my self hugging her back. "Thank you" she smiled pulling away from the hug I nodded my head. "No problem, I'm happy to see your alright how's the hand?" I asked her she shrugged her shoulder holding it up "Broken wrist, I got to head with the paramedics to the hospital to get this casted up" I nodded my head "I want to be the third to sign after Danny and Grace of course" she laughed nodding her head "Of course, I'll see you later" she left walking back to the ambulance wrapping her arm around Grace I smiled at them softly. Such a beautiful happy family