Ten.

It's been a few weeks since me and Steve have talked about our feelings. He never did make anything official so technically she don't even know if they are a thing or not. She woke up today to a empty bed and it might of made everything clear on where she stands. But hopefully what she thinks will be wrong. Today was her graduation day she was pumped up for it.

McKenna's Pov:
"So how do I look?" I asked spinning around Kono smiled softly "Are you sure you want to rock the sling today? I can try to ace wrap it the way Steve did" I shook my head "No no it's fine, I'll just rock the sling he's busy obviously why he wasn't her this morning for this important day of mine"  she sighed walking up to me fixing my hair up "Listen don't let him bother you, Boss is just let's just say he's stupid for the way he acts he has a great woman in front of him if he can't see that then I don't know what to say to him." I sighed deeply sitting down on the bed sliding my heels onto my feet

"I don't know Kono, I can't help it I didn't expect to fall in love with my brothers partner I feel so stupid" I sighed struggling with my heel I groaned loudly "Here let me help you" Kono came up kneeling down helping me with the heel I was struggling with I sniffled a little "Oh come on Kenna don't cry we don't want to ruin your make up, don't let some stupid man make you cry"

Danny's Pov:

I stormed down the stairs "Where are you going! We have a graduation TO BE AT!" Our father yelled I ignored him jumping into my car pulling out the drive way. I drove down to his house quickly. It was bugging me that my sister is home moments before her graduation crying because Steve is so god damn thick headed once I pulled into his drive way I got out the car walking up to his door I knocked but no one answered. I rolled my eyes walking around back I went to go to his back door but I stopped he was down by the beach leaning against the chairs he was dressed up. "You know if you make my sister cry one more time I'm gonna have to kill you" I said walking up to him he turned looking at me like he was wondering if I really was talking to him.

"Yes you, what are you doing here?" I asked standing next to him shoving my hands in my pockets "Trying to gather the courage to actually move and go see her and watch her walk across that stage." He said I nodded my head looking out towards the water for a moment "Or maybe stop me if I'm wrong,  you are stalling because you don't know how or when you want to ask my sister out?" I asked he stayed quiet shoving his hands into his pockets looking down at his feet for a moment. "No actually I have that down to a T" he laughed a bit I shook my head laughing. "Then what the hell are you doing here still." I asked throwing my hands up in the air.

"I was waiting for you" i titled my head in confusion he laughed looking over at me "I wanted to talk to you alone before the graduation, I wanted to make sure if it was okay if I did date your sister?" He asked honestly that even shocked me normally I expected him to do it with out even asking "I mean am I a little irritated out of all men she picked you to like but at the same time I know she would be protected and safe with you. So yes you have my permission now let's go watch our girl graduate" I patted his back we smiled walking to the car.

  -Hour later-
Steve's Pov:
We sat in the crowd as her class was finally called I sat right next to danny and in front of Kono,Chin and Kamekona. She was struggling with her arm I stood up "Excuse me" I pushed past danny he grabbed my wrist "What are you doing?" He asked I leaned down "Give me a second" I ran over to her tapping her shoulder "I got the ace wrap want to be able to wear the gown like a proper beautiful lady should?" I asked her she nodded her head I followed half her class as I waited her wrap. Once I was done I sent a wink down at her "Proud of you" I stepped out of line and quickly made it back to my seat tucking her skin in my coat. "What did you do?" Kono asked leaning forward "You will see" I smirked to my self soon it came to her about to be walking across the stage

"Officer McKenna Williams" the called her name danny quickly stood up screaming loudly I laughed joining him as did everyone else "THATS MY SISTER!" Danny yelled she laughed a bit I felt a pat on my back "Now she is able to wear that gown like a graduate should" chin smiled I nodded my head we sat back down in our seats as it went on

   -Graduation party-

We stood in the house talking and having some fun while we waited for her and Danny along with Grace to show up. "THERE SHE IS!!"  Lou yelled once the front door of my house opened everyone cheered as she stepped inside she had the biggest smile on her face. "There's the graduate" Kono smiled walking up to her I tried to go but everyone pushed me out the way it took her away before I could even wave or get a glance before she was shifted away I thought maybe later that will happen.

It's been a couple hours since the party I was standing out side talking to there father Eddie. "There's my beautiful lady" u turned to see her walking out the back door she smiled softly walking up to us. "Hi daddy" she smiled hugging him softly kissing his cheek "Hi cupcake" he hugged her back softly rubbing her back "do you mind if I steal Steve from you?" She asked him pulling away he shook his head. "Have fun" he kissed her cheek one last time and left "Finally" she sighs I laughed a bit "Your telling me, I didn't expect it to be this hard to talk to you" she laughed a bit "Family what can I say? They are happy for me" she smiled I nodded my head taking a sip of my beer "I can see why let's walk" I walked past her nudging my head we walked along the backyard away from the house.

"So I wanted to talk." She raised her eyebrow looking down at her feet as we walked "Oh.. what about?" She asked I smiled softly I guess I should t of scared her like that. "Us, I want to make this official. I'd that's alright with you?" I asked her she smiled softly at me. "So it is going to be me?" She asked I nodded my head I walked up wrapping my arms around her waist.

"It will always be you." I smiled leaning down kissing her softly. What we didn't know is the team along with family was watching and cheering "FINALLY" chin yelled out she giggled pulling away