Chapter 1.

The Dancing Banana, Banana for short. Was in his personal room or whatever they're called idk.

He straightened his bowtie and twirled his microphone. He did that goofy smile and winked at himself in the mirror.

" Well well, whose this handsome devil? " He laughed and walked out. The show started in about an hour so Banana decided to tease Pear a bit, why? Well, most think he's being fruity. Y'know, gay.

Which he is.

He walked through the doors with his face plastered on them and turned his attention to the grumpy pear. He pretended to fall right into Pear's arms.

" Oops! Hi Pear~ "

" Shit. " Pear thought, his face turned red as he started at the Banana with a bowtie in his arms and Banana smirked.

" D'aww.. look at you! Face all red and.. stuff. "

" What?! I'm not red.. nope. "

Banana rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Pear's "neck" , he closed his eyes.

" Uh.. what are you doing? " Pear began to blush more.

" I dunno, but I'm comfortable like this. "

Pear sighed. " People are gonna think you're nuts. "

" Most do already, y'know the police and especially that weird YouTuber who is known for his green highlighter hair, which he doesn't have anymore. " Banana replied, moving his leg to tilt over his other leg.

" The police? " Pear questioned.

" Uh.. let's not talk about them. "

Suddenly, the oldest nephew came from backstage, holding a cloth to clean the camera lens.

" Uncle? Whaddya doing? " He questioned, staring at Banana and Pear.

Banana giggled nervously, Pear sighed. Banana hopped out of Pear's arms.

" Nothing, uh.. don't you have cleaning to do? "

" Righttt... " The oldest nephew eyed the two suspiciously and went on with his business.

Banana put his arms behind his back.

" I should probably get going, bye! " He ran off back to his room.

" What a nutcase he is. " Pear thought.

Soon, the other folks came in and the show began with Banana rolling in on a skateboard, once on the stage he threw the skateboard up into the air and his mic appeared he twirled it, and his bowtie was now on him.

The round went on normally, for their gameshow it was at least.

Someone got hit with a car battery, the announcer got upset over a dancing hot dog while middle nephew is underpaid and not wanting to deal with this.

Banana took his leave, he winked before entering the doors with his face on them.

it was good enough I guess
Imma definitely do more cause they gay and hella cute together