Chapter 2.

(( yes two in a day maybe 3 if I get bored again
I'm just gonna write this whilst listening to Lady Gaga or FNaF music lol ))

Banana giggled to himself thinking of him and Pear. He was so gay for thinking about this shit for an hour until Peel (( the youngest nephew )) walked in.

" Hiya uncle! I'm playing hide and seek with the other two. Have you seen them? You can tell me, it's not like it's cheating or anything. "

" I haven't seen them actually, but check behind the couch in your guys room. Middle really likes hiding there. "

" Thanks uncle! " Peel ran off with an goofy evil smile on his face.

Banana sighed and got up out of his chair.

" Bleh, I'm bored. " Banana placed his hand on his chin.

" Maybe Pear is still here.. I sometimes find him passed out in the gift shop. "

Banana walked towards the gift shop happily, hoping to see Pear there.

He did and he jumped in happiness.

Banana helped Pear up, Pear rubbed his head and looked at Banana.

" I passed out again, didn't I? "

" Yeah, why do you keep doing that? " Banana was still holding Pear's hand from helping him up.

Pear blushed. " Uhhh.. I'm... uhhhh.. "

" What? You can't speak? " Banana joked.

" That wasn't funny. "

" I thought it was. " Banana let go of Pear's hand and smiled, y'know the goofy smile he does.

Pear sighed. " You have bad humor. "

" No, I think you do. Everyone else laughs at my smart remarks or jokes. "

" I gotta go. Bye. " Pear walked out and Banana frowned as he left.

" I'm horrible at this, oh well. "

He walked to where his nephews where.

" Okay, boys. It's getting late so lights out. "

The oldest, middle, and Peel all hugged D.B goodnight and went to their bed.

Banana went to his room and fell asleep on his couch.

> Pear POV??? 😧 <
" Goddamnit, I hate that Banana. Always make me feel weird, and heat up like that. Am I allergic to him or something? Or am I.. nono. That's silly. " Pear thought as he laid on his bed.

" I can't be in love with him, right? Right??? " Pear blushed just thinking about it and Banana.

" Goddamnit. "