Chapter 11.

(( yes I have a problem and honestly kinda feel bad about the last chapter💀 ))

The weekend came by which mean there would be no airings of brain game.

Banana was still upset about him and Pear, he couldn't stop thinking about that moment.

He decided to call Pear and say sorry about that moment.

He tried to call him about five times and Pear didn't answer, Banana sighed.

" Greatttt. " He slammed his phone on his desk and crossed his arms.

The three nephews peaked through the door, The Oldest nephew still felt guilty.

He grabbed his brothers' hands and rushed back to their room.

" Okay, I have a plan. The plan for good. " The Oldest nephew grabbed some light purple paper and started cutting a big heart.

" Whaddya doin'? " Middle questioned.

" You'll see, get the fancy sparkling pen please. "

" Ooo, okay! " Middle hopped up and grabbed the " fancy pen "

He gave it to his big brother who wrote out the words " From: Pear To: Dancing Banana. Please meet me at the park so we can talk, I miss you. "

" Eww, gross. "

" Eh, shut it. " Oldest hopped up and ran to his uncle's door and knocked.

" Heya uncle! Someone dropped this off for you. " He handed him the light purple heart and skipped away. He quickly made another but it said From: Dancing Banana To: Pear.

He paid someone to run that to Pear's house, cause he saved his money sometimes.

" Big brother! It worked! Uncle is all happy now and he's getting ready. " Peel exclaimed.

" Great! We'll follow them to the park. "

--- time skip ---

Banana hopped to the park cheerfully, his nephews followed behind him, hiding behind bushes and other objects.

Pear also was walking to the park at the same moment.

" Hey Pear.. I uh.. just wanted to say sorry, again. "

" It's okay, don't be sorry. "

" I um.. really want to make it up to you somehow. "

" Banana, it's fine. Don't worry. "

" Y'know what, I give up! " Banana grabbed Pear's arms and kissed him, he ran away quickly.

" Wha.. " Pear stood there, shocked, confused, and happy all at the same time.