First Contact

After Blue Pearl graciously dropped me off at the station, I gave her a small wave as she bowed her head and warped back to Homeworld. I then lifted a hand up and flexed my fingers, a holographic panel appearing. I typed a few symbols into it before swiping to the left and letting the panel dissipate. I tottered on my feet for a moment as I stared at the empty warp pad for a few moments before grinning as the panels flashed and two towering figures suddenly warped in. The monotone voice of the station's AI briefly spoke as the two stepped off of the platform.

"Gem Identified, Moissanite facet-01."

"Gem Identified, Moissanite facet-03"

They were two towering Moissanite gems that were adorned with hulking suits of spartan armor, and if it wasn't already obvious, these were my version of spartans. They were both wearing black colored spartan armor that was very similar to something you would've seen in ancient greek times. Simply because I was a great big fan of how their armor sets looked.

01 was on the left and 03 was on the right, 01 had a small black square magnetically attached to the back of her armor and 03 had a great big gravity hammer on her back. The two quickly stood at attention and gave me the Diamond salute, crossing their arms and folding their hands into the diamond shape before dropping it and standing at attention. I smiled up at the grey visors blocking their faces, "Ah, thank you for coming so fast my lovelies," I said as I turned around.

"Please escort me to Yellow Diamond," I would say as the two silently fell into step behind me as I started walking with my hands locked together towards the door that lead out of the warp room. Which was surprisingly lacking any guards, I'd need to organize that at some point. But I let 03 press the panel on the door and slowly stepped out of the room and into the massive hallway that it fed into, there was a multitude of doors and high-tech pieces of technology everywhere as we walked. As we got farther down we finally started to see gem soldiers and higher-ranking gems mulling around the place either moving boxes and setting up wall panels or standing at attention and guarding the area. Though everything seemed to stop when one of the commandos spotted me from the corner of her eyes and sputtered out the bottle of water she held in her gloved hand before hopping off the crate she was sitting on and flashing the Diamond salute.

The other gem soldiers in the room stopped and immediately turned to face me with the Diamond salute, I simply chuckled as I watched a peridot drop the crate she was levitating in order to salute me.

"Be at ease my hard-working gems," I would say with a smile as I made to walk by them all. "I appreciate all the hard work you are putting into making sure the Diamond authority is mighty and powerful," I would say before letting 03 open another door and step through it.

The gem soldiers watched me and my guards for a few more moments before they all returned to what they were doing, I could hear a few mutterings of shock and awe and grinned as the door shut behind us. I looked up at the room we entered, it was a large atrium that had many different metal walkways and scaffolding all around. There were also many different smaller star ships hanging from and standing with their landing gear out on the far side of the atrium, there was the hanger part where the force field stood between the interior of the station and the vacuum of space.

There were also many different gem soldiers, technicians, and ah, Yellow Diamond. I looked up and spotted Yellow standing at the center of all the hustle and bustle of the station, Citrus was by her side, albeit standing just where her knee was because Yellow still insisted on using her true form to assert her dominance and superiority as a Diamond. One of her arms was held behind her back and the other was swiping and typing away at three yellow holographic panels floating in front of her.