2Nìfmokx

(Nìfmokx is a word from the Na'vi language and stands for jealousy, i guess you know where this is heading but no worries ill try to not add sm angst)

(Lo'ak's point of view)
I was out with Tsireya, Ao'nung, Neteyam and Rotxo as we were still learning some things to do in the water. This reef guy joined us as well for whatever reason. His name was Tutäälue and he kept joining us on things like this for a while now..and i hate to say that he is popular and good looking, but that wasn't even what annoyed me. What did was that he kept trying to build up this nice conversation with Tsireya and kept getting close to her..and because of the nice person she is she didn't have a problem with it, so as long as she didn't, i had to leave it alone. I was annoyed but tried to focus on rotxo explaining something to us in sign language, but i just kept glancing over to them that Neteyam had to move my head back to look at Rotxo..
It was getting hard to hold the breath in again, so we went up. Well, the four of us. Tsireya and this guy stayed down there doing whatever.
I sat down and looked around..she has been my girlfriend for almost 6 months, she wouldn't cheat right? "And what are you thinking of so focused?" Neteyam sat down next to me while patting my shoulder, he knew about me and Tsireya just like Rotxo and Kiri. The rest was only guessing or didn't know. I sighed and looked at Neteyam "Strong baby brother getting jealous huhh" he said chuckling and i almost cringed away.. i rolled my eyes and even rotxo started laughing a bit. "Tsireya wouldn't betray anyone like that but.. he's handsome and he knows" Rotxo said and I only nodded. I have never quieted down when I didn't like a person so I didn't know what was going on either. I probably was jealous.. "I'll just talk to her today and hope it stops, he has been with us all the time like what is he gonna have left to learn under water ?" I said and Rotxo had the same opinion. "Right? He isn't even teaching you guys, hes just with Tsireya" he said. The day went on like this, and it was mentally and of course physically exhausting. We got out of the water and were talking a bit when Tsireya came up to me and Neteyam. "Lo'ak!" She said and i turned around "Yes ?" I said looking at her, i tried my best to not let her know I have been mad because i didn't want her to feel bad..
"Meet me tonight?" She asked but didn't say where because this Neteyam just didn't leave us alone..,but we had our secret spot anyways. "Sure" i said and a soft smile got to my face when i saw her eyes smiling. We said bye and Neteyam and I made our way home. "Crazy how you can be mad at everyone but as soon as she talks to you.." he commented. "It's not her fault" i said. "It's not mine either ?? Your face and looks Lo'ak.. even the fish were offended!" He said starting to laugh "It wasn't that bad what are you saying.." i mumbled..yes it probably was that bad but he was my brother anyway and the fish will understand as well..
I made my way to our spot, tired but i really wanted to talk to her. As her boyfriend i do have a right to miss her especially when all she did was hang out with someone else right? No..i didn't like this Tutäälue fish at all. I sighed at my thoughts and went to gently push away the big leafs that made Tsireyas and my spot a secret. I looked up from the leafs and

(Tsireya's point of view)
And then Lo'ak joined, but.. he didn't look very excited nor happy nor..anything. His ears went up and quickly down when he saw I was not alone. "Seriously ?", he asked sounding mad. I looked at Tutäälue and back to Lo'ak. "What seriously..?" I asked standing up but he just looked at Tutäälue for a second before turning around. "Someones mad..." Tutäälue commented in a joking way. I turned around and looked at him "Do not speak in that tone.. Go and get to your family before dinner starts!" I said a little worried about Lo'ak before turning back to follow him. "Where are you going you just got here ?" I asked, but he kept walking. "Lo'ak don't ignore me like this.." i said, very gently and lightly taking his hand. He slowly stopped and turned around sighing. "What is wrong?" I asked again. "Whats wrong?" He answered looking back if Tutäälue left. As soon as he noticed he was gone he looked at me again. "Tsireya he's.. you've been with him all the time recently." He started and this already made a frown appear on my face.

(Lo'ak's point of view)
She looked at me with this frown on her face already.. i didn't want her to feel bad, but I couldn't keep this to myself so I looked away from her "and it's just like.." I couldn't explain my feelings. I mean I could, but how? This didn't make sense to me and I never wanted to talk about my feelings this way, I never even felt secure enough to share them in words and i just realized that. As I was thinking my eyes stopped at her face again..her frown got sad.., her eyes almost looked like she was tearing up and her ears pointed down. I couldn't bring myself to talk to her like that. "It's just like I missed you" i quickly said, which was true but not like anything i wanted to talk about..
She sighed and looked for anyone around before hugging me. I was a bit surprised but hugged her back of course.. i really did miss her.. "I'm so sorry." She whispered and i frowned.. why? Should she even be the one sorry? I put my hand on her head and gently leaned it on me, "don't say that Tsireya.." i almost whispered as I leaned my head onto hers. "No, I am sorry." She said sounding so.. serious? "Okay reya it's okay.." i said. Being so close to her made me realize how tired I was..
"Reya.."

(Tsireya's point of view)
He said. I looked up to him again and saw he was looking really sleepy, "do you wanna go back to your place before dinner? You should rest until it starts Lo'ak.." i suggested but he really wasn't even talking to me, just shaking his head as he was closing his eyes again. It made me smile a little seeing him trusting me enough to accept feeling tired around me and showing it. I slowly went back to our spot with him and we sat down, leaning against a big tree. He turned his head to me and so did i, tilting my head because i didn't know what he wanted.. but he didn't talk. Lo'ak leaned his head down onto my shoulder and put one arm around me, I could feel his head getting heavier and knew he was at least napping. I leaned my head onto his and closed my eyes as well, enjoying the wonderful moment we created

______________
I hope you like it☹️ i had kind of troubles writing it, but there will be a part two! Any ideas ? I need them kinda d: