3Tìnatxu

(Tsireya's point of view)
Lo'ak and I were riding our Ilus to get him to think of something else today, but he seemed so nervous. Today was the day we would tell our parents about us. It had been 3 months and we decided that on our 3th month, we would have to tell them. Lo'ak was visibly nervous, he wasn't focusing or anything like that so i thought taking him on an Ilu ride would help but.. it seemed so bad i was starting to get worried he might hurt himself from not focusing. "Lo'ak come here" i said and he slowly let his Ilu swim up to me. I sighed and looked at him, his face was never so worried. "Reyaa.." he almost whined. I couldnt help it but giggle and swam closer to him, "Lo'ak you're thinking about it too much, so much something actually goes wrong!" I said. "Don't say that.." he responded as his ears started pointing down. I sighed and looked back if anyone could see us, but we were pretty far from the people. I leaned in and gave him a small kiss on his cheek, "we can always reschedule it if you end up not feeling ready okay?" I said and he was talking about something like blalalala he wants to do this today and he's got this but I was fixing his hair, so I only listened and nodded.
".. and are you sure your dad said you can have a boyfriend ? I mean did he mean a relationship kind of thing?" He asked..for the 10th time today. "Yes Lo'ak, 100%, so positive and he said it loud and clear" i once again told him and took his hand. "..and what did your mom say?" "Lo'akk.." "What??"
I took his hand with both of my hands, wrapped my one hand around his small fifth finger and looked at him "Don't be hard on yourself and don't try to be someone you're not Lo'ak, that's all you can do. Okay?" I said and he nodded, he wasn't even looking at me "uhuh..and so what did your mom say?", he looked at me now, I almost lost it.

(Lo'aks point of view)
"So you can't look at me while i'm talking to you about what you can do but.. .. ..." her voice faded in my thoughts, as sorry as I am. "LO'AK TE SULI TSYEYK'ITAN." she deadass shouted.. i shook my head back from my thoughts "NOT my full name please" i couldn't shout back at her something always stopped me, even if it was just a joke like right now but whatever .. i still wasn't really there mentally.
"Yes your full name you can't even listen to me. Maybe we shouldnt do this.." she started again. "What no! I want to do this Tsireya give me five minutes and we can go right up to your parents and tell them about it." I said. Of course i wanted to.
Five minutes past and even our Ilus were getting bored. "Reya.."
"Yes?" She asked. I looked down on her and took her hand to gently pull her closer and eventually into a tight hug.

(Tsireya's point of view)
A smile got to my face and i returned the hug.
"Ma Lo'ak.." i started. "I'm so sorry if I mess up" he quickly said and I sighed, what else was I supposed to do..
"Lo'ak.. you do not mess up. Be yourself." I said and let go of him. "No not yet.." he said and didn't let go of me, he even laid his head down on my shoulder..
"We have to get going and tell them or we do it for another day.." i said but he just shook his head. I let him stay like this before i gave his head a light kiss to get him up, fixing his hair. "And nowww..." i said hoping for him to be ready "if i don't mess up I get more than a small ass kiss.." he mumbled "You're so spoiled" i said while we started making our way back "Spoiled ?? You never kiss me" he said. "Are you serious?! I kiss you all the time!" I said and he started smiling and nodded "yeah so good.." "what are you even saying Lo'ak." I said getting embarrassed at how he just said that
He thought he was so funny..but thats better than him thinking bad of himself or being nervous, so i let him crack jokes like that.
We got to my family's and my place to stay, mother and father were sitting down and Ao'nung was there too. I had told them that I really wanted to talk to them about something but Ao'nung?
"What are you doing here ? I saw your friends leave the reef" i said and pointed away. "I heard you wanted to talk about something? So I'm joining as your big brother" he said. He always used this big brother thing when it came to things like talking with my parents. I nodded and looked at Lo'ak. He then started greeting all three of them very formal. We sat down infront of them.