11Spxin

(Tsireya's point of view)
It was 10 am and I was up getting ready for the day. These past days have been really cold.. winter has definitely arrived now and Lo'ak seemed to not get it. He's been wearing shirts or thin hoodies even though i gave him the cozy and thick ones that he gave me back. But thats why me and Lo'ak wanted to go to a warm cat cafe today that had rescued cats from the cold in it. I packed a jacket i had for him because he wasn't gonna walk around in a shirt with me while it was literally freezing outside. As i sat down to grab breakfast i texted him.

⚪️
Lo'ak🤍

Are you up?
Lo'akkkk

Don't forget to wear
layers today

Love you

(Tsireya's point of view)
Not up yet.. hm. I waited and went to read through some school stuff on my phone before i finally got a message from him.

⚪️
Lo'ak🤍

Love you

Reya
Im so sick
Love u more

Oh sick how come ?

Stop it im dying

Mhm☹️ what are your symptoms?

Just
Sick

So you're staying home?

Yes sorry but I can't get up

Don't apologize but I told you

Told me what

That you are gonna get sick.

Shirts and thin clothing, no
layers no vitamins Lo'ak I told you

Baby I know but tell me that
in person sometime

I feel so bad

☹️ i'll bring you some stuff
that will make you all healthy again

We'll go see the cats as soon as
I feel better okay?

Or you can go with someone else
just no weird guys

No its okay i wanna go with youu

Rest well okay? And stay.warm.

Yes maam

🫶🏼🫶🏼 ttyl

(Tsireya's point of view)
I smiled while texting him and put my phone down when my mom came to sit down with me. "Mom can I go to Lo'aks house?" I asked her..she looked like she was in a good mood today so.. "whats the reason why?" She asked like she didn't know he was my boyfriend, sometimes i think she's in denial of it.
"Because he's sick and I just wanna bring him some stuff you know" i honestly told her. "Go then but you're home before 8 pm, no exceptions today" she said and I nodded smiling. I hugged her and then went straight upstairs to freshen up and make my way to Lo'ak's. On my way to him i stopped at a drugstore to get some medicine, some tea that would sooth his throat and some more stuff before heading over to his house. I rang the bell and his dad opened the door. I smiled "good morning sir sully!" I said.