9Uvan pt2

(Lo'ak's point of view)
Neteyam has been scolding me all morning ever since he saw me.. and I was tired. I stayed up until like 3am with my friends but we didn't just play the game, we also talked. Well, more like they talked and I was listening a bit because I was thinking about Tsireya. I started to feel a bit bad about how I acted, but didn't know if I was actually in the wrong. When I asked my friends, they didn't know either but another friend from a friend, who also was playing with us said she should 'stop being annoying'.. and that got me mad I started throwing words at him and left. Clearly she wasn't being annoying.., but I just didn't understand why she got so upset. That until Neteyam started scolding me all morning, i couldn't even pee in peace.
We sat down at the breakfast table and i was thinking about how to put my words and apologize to her before Neteyam sat down..
"Lo'ak you talk to her TODAY or im telling dad everything and you and your little game wont be spending as much time anymore." Neteyam told me, once again.. i nodded and sighed "and you apologize you hear me ? Say sorry for treating her like that. You're crazy." He said, "stop talking now bro I know okay? I know." I said and looked onto the floor. Fast forward to when lunch was starting, I walked to Tsireyas class and was gonna wait for her, but when I looked into the open classroom I saw her seat empty. I usually didn't talk to her friends but one of them passed me so i took my chance to ask. "Hey uh is Tsireya at school today?" I asked her and she shook her head "she told me shes doing really bad and that she doesn't wanna come or go out.." she said sounding worried. A slight frown got to my face "alright then thank you" i said and walked away sighing to myself. The rest of the day passed without one second where I wasn't thinking of her.. she didn't stay home because of me did she ? I got my phone out to text her.

⚪️
Reya🤎

Why are you not at school?
Whats wrong ?

I asked.. and my messages didn't deliver. I sighed and even tried to call her but it hung up straight away. Did she block me?
I was walking home and it started pouring so bad, normally Tsireya would have an umbrella and i would hold it for us.. i miss her. I got home and put some dry clothes on before trying to text her again, still not delivered.

(Tsireya's point of view)
I was laying in my bed and hugged a pillow, about to fall asleep again. Ao'nung came home from school and called for me.
"Hm?" I hummed loudly and he then came up into my room. It was dark because my curtains were closed all the way. "God Tsireya open your windows !" He said and was about to go open my curtains "stop! I want it like that!" I raised my voice while hiding my face with my blanket since I wasn't ready to meet the light yet. "Damn okay no need to scream like that.. whats wrong?" He asked and I almost immediately answered "nothing. Go please" i mumbled and turned away from him. "..did you even leave your bed today ?" He asked "Its none of your business Ao'nung GO!" I said shouting and our mom heard, because she now called Ao'nung to get out of my room. "..if you need something tell me" he just mumbled before leaving my room and shutting the door. Why did I have to wake up? I tried to sleep again and stayed away from my phone, i wasn't trying to do even worse. But after a bit of failed trying, Ao'nung knocked onto my door again, "what?" I asked quietly because I was about to cry. He came in carefully and closed the door "whats wrong Tsireya?" He asked..we always told each other everything, but i didnt wanna seem like..like a crybaby over a game to him. Still i let him open my windows and blinds a bit before he sat down, and I started telling him about the past weeks.

(Lo'ak's point of view)
I was searching for an umbrella and to my luck, not one was around. "You're gonna miss your bus" Neteyam said, not caring to help me search for anything. I was so annoyed with him but he was right so I wasn't really allowed to talk back. I sighed and just grabbed my bag "and you know why you're doing this ? Are you sorry ?" He asked me, "Yes ! For fucks sake bro thats my girlfriend not yours.." i mumbled and side eyed him. "Maybe but you need a kick in the ass if you like a game more than her.." he said "neteyam i dont like a game more-" "i dont even wanna hear it anymore." He interrupted me and I rolled my eyes, leaving. On my way, i bought Tsireya's favorite candy so if she doesn't want to see me, she could at least have her favorite candy to eat.. As soon as I got there it has been pouring and I was wet as hell. I thought about going back but no tsireya had to block me,, and i really wanted to see her. The whole day made me realize that i needed her company always and if it was her or the game of course i would be choosing her.. i rang the bell and sighed to myself, just hoping it wouldn't be her father. The door opened and I saw Ao'nung infront of me, maybe her father would've been better. "Man what.. are you doing here ?" He asked while obviously holding back a laugh. "I wanted to talk to Tsireya.." i said and tried to just get past him. He looked at how heavy it was raining outside and then looked at me again "All of a sudden you wanna walk through rain like that for her ? Yesterday you made her leave over a game" he said and i sighed..why did they have to tell each other everything bro? I nodded "yeah and it was my mistake. So i want to make up for it." I said and looked at him, he had this strict look on his face. "Shes been crying all day I dont know if she wants to see you" he said and a frown got to my face, all day? Crying? The only time i saw her cry was about things she thought were cute or funny.. "how is she now ?" I asked, "why do you wanna know?" He asked back. I rolled my eyes "are you for real? Thats my girlfriend of course im gonna check up on her ?" I said and ao'nung sighed. "she got up to brush her teeth and shower just to get back into her room and cry, again." He said and i sighed, "i mean i guess she stopped right now but.." "so can I see her ?" I asked and he gave me a death stare before finally letting me in. I took off my shoes and gave Ao'nung the same stare back. "Dont you look at me like that i just let you into my house." He said, "well at least i show up at my partners house to apologize, doesnt sound familiar to you huh ? Huh?" I said reminding him of all the times he took so long to apologize to neteyam..and he finally was silenced. I got up to Tsireyas room and knocked carefully.. "What Ao?" I heard her say in this light and weak voice and sniff after.. he really meant crying the whole day damn..