13Mong

(They're aged up 16 &17 bc of drinking oh myy)

(Tsireya's point of view)
I was sleeping over at Lo'ak's and both of us fell asleep super late last night. I was tired and confused when my phone kept buzzing, waking me up to grab and check it.. it was someone texting me who just followed me.

⚫️

Ur Lo'aks gf right??
He's talking to a girl
Multiple
View Photo
View Photo

(Tsireya's point of view)
I stared at my phone for a bit..who was that? I kept asking myself unnecessary things as i slowly felt my heartbeat drop, but also rise. I looked at the photos. Those were screenshots of him saying he has no girlfriend..and saying he would pick her up or something. I shook my head a bit. I looked over at Lo'ak and he was sleeping peacefully. I looked around his room, i've never seen anything suspicious, he's always let me be on his phone.. this cant be true right?

⚫️

Sorry who are you?

A girl from his spanish class
He sits like infront of me
so i also heard him talk about it

Well how do I know those aren't
from when we weren't together?

Girl..i wouldn't tell you if it was.
He did this 2 my friend as well
View Photo

(Tsireya's point of view)
I put my phone down right after i saw the photo. The lightning was bad and it was a bit dark in the picture..but the person had the same hair as Lo'ak..the same jawline..he was cupping someones cheek and kissing them. I put my phone back and turned away from Lo'ak. This just couldn't be true..

(Lo'ak's point of view)
I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them before checking to see if Tsireya was awake yet. She didn't seem like it, so i got up to brush my teeth and wash my face. When i got back into my room, she didn't move a lot. I was a bit surprised because usually she takes the whole bed but more space for me I guess ?
I laid back down and grabbed my phone, checking my notifications until i heard her talk.
"Lo'ak" she said in a voice i never heard her say my name. It sounded serious so i turned my phone off, "hm? You're awake?" I said, "Yes I am.. why would you do this to me?" She asked, it sounded like she was getting straight to the point, but i had no clue what point she was on..
"Do what?" I asked and sat up, she also sat up and i now saw her face. She looked so..different. Not bad, she looked empty, her eyes had this sadness or maybe it was her aura..
"You know what." she said in a strict voice and looked at me... i was too tired for this. I shook my head. "Why did someone else have to tell me about you talking to someone? You know if you just told me you didn't like me anymo-" "Woowww wow wow what?" I interrupted her in disbelief..someone told her WHAT bro? I shook my head "Who told you that? What did they tell you?" I asked and she held her phone with a tighter grip. "Well obviously you know.." she again said. "Tsireya I don't know.."
"Yes you do." "No i don't Reya just tell me" "You do! There was proof and all not just screenshots but pictures Lo'ak pictures of literally you." She said and she was..mad..
I tried to calm her down by taking her hand but it just made her frown. "Tsireya I would never, never do this to you." Was all I could say as i was rethinking every interactions with girls i had besides Tsireya and there were almost none but Kiri. "You were kissing her in the picture and i saw you it was you.." Tsireya said and put her hand away from mine. I frowned as she was typing something on her phone.. she then showed me her screen. I read through the screenshots and my eyes widened. Those were clearly fake.. but how do I tell a sad Tsireya that? "Reya that.. is bad i know but it's not even real i can show you-" "No Lo'ak.. people who take time to fake screenshots?" She asked. I didnt know who had that much time either.. "yes..?" I answered and she just sighed and got up. "Tsireya talk to me. That wasn't even me ?" I said and looked at her, she shook her head. "What about the picture ? What about the times you said I couldn't come over because of 'family'?" She suddenly asked. I scrolled down the chat and saw the picture of me kissing my ex girlfriend. I looked at her and then at the picture, and then back at her..
"Tsireya that was like 2 years ago my hair doesn't even look like that anymore.." i said but she didn't want to hear it. "And the family thing was because we actually tried to talk about things as a family Tsireya you know how difficult my dad can be." I sighed and turned her phone off. With all the talking and thinking i didn't realize how heavy my heart started feeling. When i got up to try and get her to stay my knees felt wobbly and my heart sank..i was scared. "No Lo'ak I don't want to hear it." "I know baby but it's not even me ! Stop and try to listen to me please" I said and tried to gently hold her by her waist. She didn't do anything about it first but then shook her head and put my hands off of her. "I don't want to!" She said and raised her voice a whole lot this time. I looked at her with literally no words because whenever she was mad all I wanted to do is be there for her and talk to her but now..if i stayed with her she would only do worse.
"I think we have to take a break Lo'ak.."
"No..no don't do this i never did anything Tsireya.." i said and she just shook her head, she didn't believe me a thing and it was starting to leave me hopeless.
"I can bring you your things in school" she said and she didn't sound like Tsireya Tsireya, my girlfriend Tsireya she sounded like someone who wasn't interested in me one bit from one day to another. "Tsireya.." i started, i felt my eyes getting warm and my throat felt like closing up when i was about to speak. "No Lo'ak. You're just like the other boys. Are you gonna stand here and tell me that all of this is fake? That all of this is just someone taking extra time to break us up? I put my trust in you Lo'ak for everything but not for this." She said. Her voice was so full of hate and sadness and anger..all of that towards me when I always tried to exactly not get her like this and not be like the other boys because they were just gonna play her. And now shes telling me i'm just like them..? I looked down, away from her as I felt tears building up. I felt exactly like when dad refused to listen to me and if he does, he doesn't understand and still gives me the fault for whatever trouble. I have no other way to explain it. It hurt me but I knew I wasn't the one to be hurt right now so I nodded. "K.." i said and didn't look at her..what was I supposed to do? I looked up to say something but I heard the front door close. I closed my door and went back to bed, i had to leave her alone now. I stared at my ceiling and the longer I stared, the more I missed her. I still felt her warmth right next to me and how we were up late last night. How she was laying on me comfortably and so sleepy, how she told me she loved me and how she touched me.. i still love her so much..what does a break even mean? I closed my eyes and just let myself cry. And i cried..a lot. It felt like endless pain like a sting in my heart and whenever i thought of her, a new wave of sadness crushed me down and I was starting to cry again. This went on for hours. Neteyam got into my room once, i told him just what happened in a few sentences. He tried to talk to me and sit with me but I didn't want that. I wanted to either be alone or have Tsireya with me because i missed her so much. The thought of her seeing other boys in this break was constantly there and this sadness just wouldn't go away, as well as my crying. How was I supposed to do anything now that she doesn't want to talk to me? She isn't there for me. Who am I doing this for?
All of this breaking down tired me, so i eventually fell asleep crying. I woke up at around five pm and saw a glass of water and a donut on my desk. I think Neteyam told everyone to leave me alone because otherwise dad would've thrown me all the way downstairs for sleeping so much..
I drank a bit of the water but i didn't feel like eating at all, and before i knew it i was asleep again. I woke up once again at 2 am and I sighed when I noticed.. so much time without talking to Tsireya about it.. i checked my messages and saw that someone texted me.