8Uvan

(Ik i said no more human Avatar but..i just dont have any ideas..)

(Tsireya's point of view)
I was laying in Lo'ak's bed, turned onto my stomach and on my phone, not looking at him. He has been playing this game for hours.. and its not like hes planning on stopping. It has been like this the entire week ever since his friends got him to play with them, and honestly i dont mind him having fun but in the last few days its always 'one last game' and he just starts a new one after another.
"Looo'akk" i said a bit strict as he has just muted himself and taken his headphones off "Whatt?" He asked in a tone that made me realize he doesn't think anything is wrong. "You've been on that game for an hour now and i thought we wanted to watch movies.." i said and looked at him "Reya you know we're gonna watch them all if you sleep over this weekend ?" He said and i looked at him.. "you said that last week. Did we watch them?" I asked him and he sighed "Reya its not
like-" , "No Lo'ak, did we watch them like you said ?" I interrupted him. "Noo.." he said a bit more quiet. I let him think on that but after not even 5 minutes he started another game and telling me this was gonna be the last one. I was just gonna leave if he started another one after i talked to him again. The round ended and i kept looking at him, still laying on his bed. "Lo'ak.." i said a bit hopeless he would listen. "Hm?" He just hummed while being on his phone "you said its gonna be the last round ?" I asked and he sighed "but it's so much funn-" he said looking at me.. and he looked annoyed. When he was in the middle of some game I got up and took my bag, looking at him shortly but he seemed focused so i just left quickly and didn't listen to him asking where I was going when i closed his door, to me it felt like he didn't mean it anyways. I slipped on my shoes and told Tuk and Neteyam bye when I got downstairs since they were playing in the living room. Tuk ran up to me, "I thought you were staying for dinner?" She asked and was holding onto my pants, I smiled at her. "I can stay for dinner tomorrow if your parents allow it?" I said while Neteyam walked up to us "really tho we thought you would stay.. something wrong?" He asked and i let out a small sigh "I think he's enjoying his time with this game more than with me so i'm just gonna you know.. go" i said and neteyam only shook his head "i'm so sorry he is like that.. i'll talk to him" he said. "Oh no, no big deal really i'll just talk to him in school." I said smiling, Neteyam and I agreed on that both of us will be talking to him so he maybe sees something is wrong. I said bye to both of them and left. When I got home, Lo'ak didn't text me once, and it went on like that. Not before dinner, not after dinner, not even after my everything shower and my whole night routine. I laid down and turned my lights off.. and then my feelings started hitting me. I kept thinking about how he straight up ignored my complaining and that he hasn't really spent time with me since he started that game which was like weeks ago.. I always thought it was okay but thinking about it, it hurt me because i missed the time we spent after school and on weekends, i really missed him. I shook my head when tears started forming and i hugged a plush i had as tight as I could but i just couldn't stop crying. I didn't like how sensitive i was when it came to stuff like this..i wiped my tears and went on my phone just to see Lo'ak texted me. I smiled a bit but was worried about what he was saying.

U good?
Why did you leave

I stared at the message.. is he serious right now..?

⚪️
Lo'ak 🤍

U good?
Why did you leave

Because you seem like ur more
focused on your new game

Reya but I talked to you..
Sorry if i hurt u

Don't say sorry if you
don't mean it Lo'ak

Okay then nvm but i just
don't understand whats so
bad about it

It just made me feel like you
liked your game more, and it
has been like this for weeks.

Reya whatt

?

I was paying attention
to u too reya
What r u on abt bruh

Lo'ak why are you talking to me
like this? It has been hurting me.

Hurting you for no reason reya
Yk i wouldn't put a game over u

Maybe but when i asked you to
stop which i did almost
10 times a day you just didn't.

I told you its fun

Is that your reason? Don't invite me over anymore then if all you're doing is
play a game and ignore me.

Damn Reya I aint ignore u

Yes you did

Baby stop being like this i was
just tryna spend time with my
friends &play a game thats all

Yea and I said what I said, don't
invite me over if all you're gonna
do is spend time with someone else

So you don't wanna spend the
night on Saturday?

If you're gonna be on that game
for the whole night again, no.

Ight

Goodnight

Night

(Tsireya's point of view)
I was crying like there was no tomorrow in sight. Why was he being like this ?? I mean, he was like that but when i talked to him about it he immediately fixed his behavior and thought about it..im just hoping no one is having a bad influence on him.
My day ended when I eventually fell asleep from crying and reading the texts over and over again. I woke up and got ready for school, not even knowing if I should go or not. When i got to the bathroom I looked at myself and i almost started crying again, i felt so horrible. I went to my parents room and told mom i was on my period or something so she would just let me stay in, and she did. I undressed and put my clothes back before getting into my sleeping clothes, i wasn't gonna go anywhere today and i wasn't gonna talk to him about anything today.

___________________________

Hey yalll im sorry i didnt upload in a bit, but my school has started and yea..💔
I will try and keep uploading new stuff every few days but just so yk that if i dont, im probably busy or taking my after school naps because this shit is tiring.
Oh and sorry for the sad reya but theres gonna be a pt two and im gonna make Lo'ak learn his lesson becausee.. ye
Anyways thank you everyone for reading this and even voting hellooo?? So cute
Until next chapter yall bye !