13Mong pt2

(Lo'ak's point of view)
The next day i woke up with sore eyes. Even though Kiri made me feel a bit better yesterday, i still felt ass. My heart felt heavy whenever i thought of Tsireya and i found myself laying in bed and checking for her messages literally every five seconds. This wasn't good.. I had to text her, she obviously wasn't gonna text me..? I checked kiris notifications and she sent me really everything this girl has said about me and what she wanted to do to me and Tsireya. My eyes widened when i saw how much it was but i read through everything and listened to every single audio.
I immediately started to text Tsireya, but something felt like it was holding me back. Should i still try and make this up to her? She said taking a break..maybe she's already done with me. I frowned at my phone and at the text i was about to send her. Yesterdays fight got into my mind again and I closed my eyes. I was crying again and it just wouldn't stop. I kept wiping my tears but at some point i had to scream in pure silence because it hurt so much to just think of her, how was i even gonna text her.. i sniffed and wiped my tears away when i heard my door open quickly. I quickly turned to it and stared at Neteyam who was looking at me with his dumbass face, "bro can you knock?!" I raised my voice while wiping my tears. "Lo'ak whats wrong ? You've been in your room the entire day you havent eaten!" He said, sounding mad..
"I dont care nothing is wrong can you just leave bro you can't even knock on a door.." i said. He looked at me pretty strictly and then got into my room and closed and locked the door behind him, "What the fuck.." i just said confused. "You're gonna tell me whats wrong. Now Lo'ak!" "Bitch i'm not telling you anything i'm. FINE." "You're not bro just tell me ?!" "Why would i tell YOU" "because i'm your big brother have you gone crazy?! Talk to me before you do something to yourself if you haven't already by not eating all day! All you did was sleep and cry I heard it!" He yelled at me. I stared at him and felt my eyes watering up again..why was he seeing me like this? Why was I crying? A wave of sadness and tears hit me and I couldn't hold back that I was crying anymore. I looked down and started hiding my face with both of my hands.

(Neteyam's point of view)
I looked at him starting to cry infront of me and realized I haven't seen him cry in like..years. I sighed and slowly sat down next to him. "Leave I don't want you here!" Lo'ak said in a broken voice. "I'm sorry i yelled at you Lo'ak but something is wrong.. we dont have to talk okay" i said and he shook his head "can you just leave?" He once again asked. He slowly looked at me and i saw his face was full of sadness and anger.. he was quick to look away from me again and sighed. Seeing my little brother like this felt like i failed something and I didn't know what to do for him, he looked and sounded like there was nothing in this world that could cheer him up right now so I pulled him into a tight, tight hug. He was gonna say something but I only felt his arms hugging me back slowly. And he cried..oh my he cried. I held him until he was calming down and kept patting his back. He was starting to catch his breath and i put his hair out of his face. "Tsireya said we need to take a break" he then suddenly said. My eyes widened..Tsireya? "What..why?" I asked trying to seem and keep calm. It took him a bit, but he started explaining every bit to me slowly. So that was the reason he was feeling so bad.. i thought someone had died. I hugged him for a bit longer until he wanted to pull away. I patted his back, "how about we go get breakfast because no one is awake?" I asked him. He nodded. "Perfect.." i said and looked around his room. "Thank you.." i heard him mumble. I looked at him and frowned "thats what i'm here for." I just said and patted his back once again before getting up.

(Lo'ak's point of view)
He closed the door and I felt embarrassed to deep down my bones. I got my phone out again and looked at the text i was about to send Tsireya. The talk with Neteyam made me loosen up towards it. I quickly pressed the send button without thinking of it.

⚪️
Reya🤎

Hey ik you dont wanna talk
to me probably but those
screenshots you got sent Tsireya were
edited and since you don't believe
me which i understand look here,
kiri was friends with her and she likes me,
thats why she did it. I'm sorry it hurt you
and i'm sorry that we had to fight because of
someone like this.