4Nìfmokx pt2

(Lo'ak's point of view)
The day that i originally wanted to talk to Tsireya about how I didn't like her new friend to be so close to her ended up with me falling asleep and when I woke up everything was okay, so nothing really changed..
Me, Tuk, Tsireya and them fishlips were out because Tuk was trying to break her record in holding her breath and how deep she could swim. Tutäälue didn't seem very interested in that and well, no one was forcing him to, but all he did was look at Tsireya explaining Tuk how she could swim especially deep. I tapped his shoulder and asked him to explain to me how to dive so deep as well so that he would stop staring at her, but he looked at me weird.
"Teach yourself" he signed me and i raised my eyebrows. I looked at Tsireya but she wasn't paying attention to us. I let it be because this was Tuks day and I also wanted to watch her break her record so i left it. Tsireya and I watched Tuk excitedly as she was grabbing a stone from the deepest spot we ever reached and she was so excited she swam up two times faster. We got up to catch come air and Tuk showed us her pretty stone. "Tsireya I did it !" She said and Tsireya praised her, she turned to show me and I took a good look at it. "That looks so cool..lets keep it safe so we can show mom okay ?" I said and smiled at her.. she was so excited.. she even showed it to Tutäälue. Both Tsireya and me watched his reaction but he didn't do anything. "It's literally just a stone you grabbed from down there.." he said rudely looking at her. "What..?" Tuk asked confused. "Yeah, What?" I asked while pulling Tuk towards me slowly "You can't be happy for a child to reach a goal?" I asked looking at him, "Lo'ak what are you saying.." Tsireya started but i looked at her and she looked away from me, i was not gonna let her make me be quiet again especially when this wasn't even about me and how i didn't like him, it was how he probably made Tuk sad. I checked up on her and Tuk was just looking at her stone. "Reaching a goal? Bro, that's a stone !" He said laughing and Tuk looked at me with a sad face. I sighed and Tsireya looked at Tutäälue "leave if you can't be supportive, she reached a goal she's been having for weeks and you talk down on it." , she said and he immediately looked like he got so soft i hated it. "Reya don't be this way..you know I didn't mean it like that it's just-" "No, you made fun of her so you can go" I interrupted, one last time he had a chance to leave us alone and I wouldn't do anything because again it was Tuks day today. "No one was talking to you, why are you and your baby sister even in the water?" He started saying and I heard Tuk make a noise she did when she was about to cry so i let her hide in my neck. "Leave !" Tsireya said now..finally. He shrugged his shoulders "i was just saying factss" he said and i watched him get out of the water. "Don't listen to him Tuk.." Tsireya started "yeah don't listen to that bitch.." "Lo'ak!" Tsireya scolded "What?" I asked and checked up on Tuk, she was giggling a little. "Bitch" Tuk said and I smiled "shes just like me" i said pointing at her but Tsireya didn't think that was so funny.. she never did. We were about to dive back into the water so Tuk could try some new things out when Tutäälue called for me. "Just go ahead I will join you guys" i said and waved them before i got out of the water too. Just looking at him made me mad, but maybe he wanted to apologize..
"Can you please not bring your annoying sister with you ?" He started off "my what?" I asked.
"Your sister. The little one.. Tak or whatever. Doesn't matter, because Tsireya has only been focusing on her" he said. "And ? Shes just teaching her", i replied to which he just rolled his eyes. I sighed and looked at him "and you don't call my sister annoying ever again. The talking down on her was enough already I don't wanna get into any more fights" i said, as maturely as i could because I really didn't want to cause trouble because of that.. he would probably tell everyone i'm jealous of him too.
"Oh scared of getting in trouble? Huh? I will call your sister whatever I want what are you gonna do !? Punch me?" He asked and got closer to me even.. i dont know what came over me in those seconds but i punched him right across the face, it was weird to me how i switched up so fast but he was so confident i wouldn't do anything it was just a perfect timing. I didn't care about what he was gonna tell people and I also didn't leave it at one punch, i added another one, and another one, and another one or two before he tried to punch me back but i really wasn't having it with this guy, i wasn't gonna let me get hit by him, Ao'nung couldve hit me but not him.. Yet I didn't fully beat him up, just a few punches to let him know i'm not someone to fuck with honestly.. Yes he maybe got me a little, but not as much as I got his whole fish face. He was sitting down and i looked at him, "Never disrespect my sister again" i said after i quickly caught my breath, "and stay away from Tsireya, your weird ass just scares her away did you hear me?" i said. He looked at me like he wanted to say something and i raised my eyebrows to show him i was waiting but he sighed "just go away.." "thats what i thought" i said and turned around, to my big surprise and luck Tsireya and Tuk were just coming out of the water while he was sitting behind me looking like someone just beat him up and that someone was obviously me.. we met and Tsireya was already not looking happy. I frowned a little and looked at Tuk. "Look lo'ak! I found more of the stones !" She said showing me. I smiled and looked at one before giving it back to her. "Can you show mom and dad ? I mean theres not really a lot of people around here right now, how about you show them?" I said and Tuk was fast to run off to them. Now it was just Tsireya and me.

(Tsireya's point of view)
And I saw Tutäälue getting up, he looked hurt to me and his eye looked a little.. swollen but i didn't fully see him, he just got up and left without a word which wasn't very like him..
"Lo'ak you know you shouldn't be fighting, physically especially." I said and looked at him. "Are you gonna tell me fighting for my sister is wrong ? He picked on Tuk Tsireya!" He said defending himself and i could see that. "You do not have to raise your voice at anyone Lo'ak i'm telling you, you and everybody are not allowed to get physical, but you know my dad has an eye on you" I said and he sighed, not looking at me anymore. "He picked on Tuk and when he wanted to talk with only me he called her annoying Tsireya, i'm not about to let anyone do that" he said. "But you..you can talk this out in words-" "you saw i couldn't! I talked to him and he didn't even listen to me. And you, he only left because he does almost everything you say!" He interrupted me, raising his voice i could feel he was mad "Then is this about Tuk or how he does everything I say?" I asked and he looked at me like he was about to say something but was holding himself back.
"About both Tsireya but I don't know you just couldn't see it.." he said and started looking away from me again.. what was he saying?
"What are you saying Lo'ak ?" "You know what i'm saying. All this touching he did he always wanted to talk to you or hang out with you. You guys even hang out more often at our spot Tsireya and we barely even saw each other alone. But that thing where he wanted to go and talk bad about Tuk how was I supposed to stay silent about that? I stayed silent all this time for me and you but not for Tuk Tsireya?"

(Lo'ak's point of view)
I said in all honesty, this time actually saying what I felt like. I looked at her again and it was the same look on her face.. i sighed "but..just forget it, i'll go and make peace i'm sorry" i said, shaking my head because what was I even thinking to talk about it just like that.
"Lo'ak you never told me you felt this way." She started, "why even?" I asked her and she looked so..worried? "Why ? Because this could've been prevented Lo'ak. If you told me how you felt from the start, he wouldn't have come with us to Tuks day. I never thought you had a big problem with him and now I let him make your sister sad.." she said and i shook my head "no, no that was me Reya he..I should've beaten him up earlier.." i ended up saying out of my own thoughts. "No Lo'ak! Don't you see ?" She asked and i shook my head cluelessly. "If you keep your feelings to yourself like that, you're gonna bottle them up and then a situation where you have to fight somebody comes up. But this doesn't have to be, okay? You should always tell me how you feel" she said looking into my eyes very seriously as she took my hands. I slowly nodded even though i knew that this was gonna be a long and hard thing to learn. "I will talk to him and you don't have to make any peace for something you can't control, okay?" She said and i nodded once again..she really always had solutions to her, she was like magic..whenever a problem got to her she solved it without anyone getting hurt. "I love you.." I said still thinking of how thankful i am of her and she giggled a little "I love you too Lo'ak" she said , hugging me and I of course hugged her back, wondering why i was worrying about loosing her so much..

_______________
MY FIRST CHAPTER HAS LIKE 60 READS WHAT?!-?-:$38! Woww i thank you to whoever reads this :p