Ilja Dragunov

Lilia222414 (It was a old request I had when I first started the book)

¡Hola! I am Lilia and I am a Spanish girl, 29 years old and I live in Moscow, Russia. I am currently working as a costume designer for WWE NXT, it is an absolute pleasure to work with all these people, they are so kind and patient with me, and the bosses are usually trying to give me advice when I need it. During my time here I have made a friend: He is my best friend and his name is Ilja Dragunov, one of the wrestlers here. I have also made friends with Zelina Vega, Raquel Gonzales, Ángel Garza and Andrade. I am not completely alone, I mean in my love life I am, but as a family I have two wonderful daughters, Carmen and Ines.
They are my whole world, and after I got pregnant and the man never wanted to see them, I vowed to raise them as best I could. Fortunately, Triple H understood my situation and allowed me to bring my daughters on tour sometimes when they were not in school. During that time, I had collected some money, so I was able to set the dates for a trip to Mexico to visit my parents with the girls. i did not want to tell the girls everything because I wanted it to be a surprise. They have not seen them in a long time. 

Let us get back to the point! Shall we? Okay, I was sewing Pat MacAfee's jacket when there was a knock on my door. Huffing and puffing, I got up from my chair and went to the door to open it: Standing in front of me were none other than Triple H and Shawn Micheals with my girls.

Lilia: "Hello boss and boss. How are you guys doing on this beautiful morning?", I asked getting back down in my seat

Triple H: "I said how many times did I call Hunter? And I am fine. Also, the show is coming up and we are already in trouble, but it's good," to which Shawn nodded, sighed a little, and allowed the girls to go into the office and close the door.

It's strange when you have a close relationship with your bosses, but they are just wonderful people who make you feel welcome

Shawn: "Lilia, what are you working on?" he asked, looking over my shoulder

Lilia: "Oh, I am finishing up MacAfee's jacket. Then I have to fixing up Ilja's one. He said that some stiches come out from the collar" to which Shawn smiled

Shawn: "You know that the kid adores you, why don't give him a chance?"

Lilia: "I didn't even know, I could confront him when we are going to Mexico to my family." she exclaimed making sure the girls weren't listening. "i mean I do have feelings for him but I don't know how to adress it"

Shawn: "Listen this from me, he adores you. Now you have just to stay calm and take your time to tell him that. Come on, now it is time to get back to this jackets"
I simply laughed at him and started the sewing machine

Two days later

I was just walking around the parking lot with bags and kids to find Dragunov and the rest of the Mexican gang to accompany us on this trip

Lilia: "Bebes, how about we go to abuelita y abuelito?" (Grandma and Grandpa)

Carmen: "Really, mom?" to which I nodded and they started shrieking with excitement.

They couldn't believe that they were finally going to see their grandparents after being away from them for so long

Ines: "Ilja, Ilja" she screamed immediately started screaming when she saw the eyes of the Russian, who surprisingly waved at us and pointed to the rest of the group coming along.

When we reached the guys, we exchange pleasentries and starting walking to secutiry controll and passports controll.

We then boarded the plane, and I helped my girls find their seats and put their bags in the overhead compartment. Then I asked them to fasten their seatbelts and relax before we prepared to take off. Being two curious girls, they tried to look outside through the window to see anything unusual, but the only thing that was actually unusual was the clouds moving and forming strange shapes.After much bickering and observation, they finally took a nap in their assigned seat. I spent an hour trying to get them to settle down. It's complicated when the two daughters try to outdo each other.I leaned my head over Ilja's shoulder and fell into a deep sleep

Mexico

Finally, we arrived in Mexico, said goodbye to our friends, and planned any excursion we wanted to take while we stayed here.

The girls didn't stop screaming with excitement when they saw their grandparents coming towards us. They ran up to them and jumped into their arms, telling them what they had done at school, with their friends, and so on and so forth.

I waved to my parents and introduced them to Ilja. They liked him immediately, I must say. Normally my father is the most sociable person in the world, and it takes him a while to make friends with someone.

Ilja: "Can I talk to you for a few minutes?" i nodded, we excused ourselves and strolled through my parents' flat

Ilja: "You know Shawn is right, I love you to death, if not I dare to say I love you to let you go. I want you to be mine, to be my girl. Listen, we are at a stage in life where we have known each other since we were kids, we are best friends, we know each other inside and out. I have had these thoughts about you for a long time and I just want you in my life more

Lilia: "Oh Ilja, you do not know how much I was waiting for this moment", whereupon we kissed on the lips, but suddenly

Carmen: "Yay, we finally have a daddy. Is that true, mom?"

Ines: "Mummy and Ilja kissing under an attempt she started to sing"

Lilia mum: "NOT IN FRONT OF THE KIDS. GET A ROUND SWEETIE"

My father just nodded and smiled. Oh my god, I'll never hear the end of it, that's for sure

The End