Samoa Joe TNA

For Chrissy131967 sorry for the delay darling (It was a old request I had when I first started the book)

Heyo guys, I am Alyssa Perkins! Yes, TJ is indeed my brother. What can I say? I am just a simple girl from Kansas City, Missouri, but my mother is from Manila, Philippines. I have been wrestling for so many years that I can't even count at this point. There are numerous events in one's life. While we tend to forget some of these events, some stick with us because they have profound meanings and values for us. In this business, I also have a lot of friends, and I must say that the best person in the world that I could consider a friend is Ethan, better known in the ring as EC3. What can I say about him? He's amazing and a nice guy, despite what people say about him. Living would be a rather dull experience if there were no significant and memorable events in our lives.

Fortunately, I have had some memorable events in my life, and I will tell you about one of them. I also have someone special in my life: my long-term boyfriend, better known in the ring as Samoa Joe. The guy is just a reckoning force; I mean, he's one of the most supportive and understanding guys in this business, and I am so lucky to be able to call him my boyfriend."

Since I started working in TNA, I felt like I was rightfully home: I had my brother to help train, my best friend, and obviously, we can't forget about my boyfriend. After a long time together, we never felt like we were falling out of love with something; we always talked about everything together and dealt with things together again instead of being mad at each other.

But anyway, today is a big day for the both of us: we had a tag team against another couple, Eddie and Alisha Edwars.

That morning, we were going to the arena in my hometown of Kansas City with the rental car. I thought something was off. I mean, Joe was rather silent.

"Joe, is there something wrong? Did I do something wrong?" I asked him when we were just pulling into the parking lot.

"There's nothing wrong, love. I promise you," he said while parking. After he kissed me, we got out of the car.

When we entered the building, I immediately started crying because in that exact hallway I saw my whole family with huge paper boards with many words of encouragement for the both of us. My heart was melting. I turned to my man and jumped on him, crying like crazy.

"J-J-J-Joe..." I started sniffling, "Did you do all this for me?" I asked, looking at him and throwing my arms around his neck.

"Yes, I did that for you. I know how important family is to you, and I wanted to surprise you with a little something," he said while hugging me and putting me down.

I immediately went running to my parents and my brother, hugging them and crying, as well as thanking them for being here.

Before the match

It was time for the match, and I was absolutely nervous. I mean, I was not sure how the match was going to turn out. Not only that, but I was also sad because of the intrusive thoughts of disappointing her family and love of her life, but most importantly, the fans. Sensing that something was wrong, Joe could only wrap his arms around her as a way to tell her that everything was going to be just fine. Suddenly their opponents, Alisha and Eddie Edwards, appeared just around the corner and looked at the couple and smiled at them. They exchanged smiling talk up until it was time to have their match done.

After the match (A/N, sorry to be lazy and not capable of describing a match in every detail)

After a long match composed of fallaway slams, Samoan drops, and tourture racks, Alyssa and Joe ended up winning the match by a double kimura lock to their opponents because, when Joe was in the ring, Alisha tried to interfere, so Alyssa jumped into action, spearing her first on the floor and then applying the lock.

The crowd erupted in a roar that made the arena tremble. Alyssa jumped on the top rope while the announcer was announcing their victory. The woman started to exit the ring, expecting Joe to follow her, but she stopped when suddenly she heard

Joe: Ehy, Alyssa, stop right there and come back in the ring. I gotta tell you something," he started saying in the mic that was handed to him. In the meantime, their opponents stared at her while regaining their breaths and waiting for her to stop and reenter the ring. "So guys, today is not only a special day for us; not only have we just won and we had the best reaction from you, but I do think what I am going to do next is going to have even the worst reaction."

He walked towards the ropes while looking at her family in the front row of the arena and continued talking, "Today, I had the pleasure to win this match with you, Alyssa, in front of your family. But let's get to the point: Last week I went to your parents' house and asked your brother to be there too because I wanted to ask them a question. But now I am going to ask you something."

Alyssa looked at him and almost fainted when she saw Joe getting on one knee while holding in one hand a little velvet box and in the other holding the microphone. "Alyssa Perkins, would you do me the honor to spend the rest of your life with me? Will you marry me?"

The woman, hearing those words, immediately started crying while nodding her head yes and jumping in his arms. Once again, the crowd was screaming their heads off while chanting their names and congratulating them. Alyssa, in a glimpse of a moment, saw her family joining them in the ring celebrating. The woman didn't miss an opportunity to hug her family and cry some more. After a few minutes, the whole group started to head to the backstage, where they got congratulated by the whole staff, but she got greeted and congratulated first by her best friend Ethan, or EC3, who didn't miss an occasion to bear hug her while saying her around.

The woman looked back at Joe, smiling, and started heading to the locker room to finally change into casual clothes and to go and grab something to eat because she was starving, followed behind by Joe himself, who was just smiling at her, seeing her excitement.