Lance Archer

"Some things never change ha?" "I guess they don't"

Growing up in Texas, in the area of Gause, was quite difficult for Catalina, as she was a Puertorican young woman that moved with her family when she was only two years old. Besides, her home city is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Milam County, Texas, United States.

What was hard for her was the fact that she was constantly looked down on just for being an extremely shy young woman.
But, during her time in the Texas State University, starting in 1996, while studying for her future degree in English, she met one of the people that was going to be a significant person in her life (but she didn't know yet): that person was Lance Vance Hoyt or better known as Lance. He was a big guy of 6ft 6 to her 5ft 3 frame, a football player who was in her same class. What else to say about the guy? He was extremely sweet just for the young Puertorican and generous: often, if not daily, he would go to the dorm where she stays and pick her up for class as they had the same classes, get her lunch as well because it could happen that the boriqua would forget to get something to eat because she was reading something interesting or was studying.
Years go by and things don't change much, the two finish college and Lance started his training for wrestling (back in the year 2000), meanwhile Catalina continue studying, getting a Master's degree in communication studies, until 2002, but always found the time to get to the indy wrestling shows Lance would be scheduled for, cheering for her long time friend and helping him whenever possible, and counseling him when he was feeling down or that it wasn't something he was going to be able to pursuit.
They went through everything: through TNA, from 2004, and his time as "Rock and Rave Infection" that was the team of Lance Rock, Jimmy Rave, and managed by Christy Hemme. Catalina formed quite the friendship with both Jimmy Rave and Christy Hemme, who would ask for advice or opinions for what they were going to do or what they have done. But something that the big guy wasn't expecting was Catalina starting training as a wrestler and that was the most exciting news he could get: he picked her up and spun her around when Catalina told him of what she was starting to do.
Subsequently, Catalina and Lance would realize that they actually had a crush on each other, which none of the both wanted to first admit it but thanks to dear Christy and Jimmy, using a little old trick of "let's go to dinner all four and then we [as in Christy and Jimmy] ditch the two lover birds and let them confess, while watching from afar", it was 2007 when they realized that: they have been friends since 1996.
She stayed by Lance's side also when he was contracted in WWE under the name Vance Archer and was there for him when he got released from the company after only one year.
On December 10, 2010, Lance proposed to her while they were visiting her family back in San Juan, Puerto Rico: the bot of them, decided to fly down to visit her family for one of her brothers' birthdays (her little brother, as she was the middle child) and her mum thought it would be extra special having also the only girl of the house ,or better as her mum calls her 'la pequeña de la casa', and her man to be part of the celebration.

But what everyone (well, her mother and rest of the family but not her siblings and father) didn't know was that Lance called her brothers and her sister to organize the whole thing but also to ask the permission from her father to marry his daughter.

Right before dessert, Lance decided to propose to her right here and there, and the result was that her whole family lost their mind and this led to many tears shed and even more celebrations.
On March 27, 2011 the happy couple got finally married after a long journey of organization: they flew to San Juan, Puerto Rico for the wedding. Also for this event, many tears were shed especially by her father and her now husband when the both of them saw Catalina in a beautiful wedding dress that hugged her figure perfectly.
Less than a month later, on May 15, 2011, Lance (flagged by Catalina who was now a wrestler for seven years now) made his debut for New Japan Pro-Wrestling, during the promotion's first-ever tour of the United States, attacking Satoshi Kojima after a match. The following day it was announced that Lance, under the ring name Lance Archer, had joined Minoru Suzuki's Suzuki-gun, who had recently begun feuding with Kojima, and he made his in-ring debut a month later, at Dominion 6.18 in Osaka, teaming with Suzuki in a tag team match, where they defeated Kojima and Togi Makabe. The young woman joined soon after and started to act as the manager.

Many things happened but something that wasn't changing was her habit to wrap herself in a huge blanket or cling on Lance just for affection or warmth.
Getting back to the present, it is 2023 and the two of them were going to a game of the Dallas Cowboys and the Puertorican woman decided to wear a pair of light colored jeans, along with a white corset top and the Dallas Cowboy dark blue and white long sleeve jersey matching the outfit with a pair of white sneakers, her silver jewelry and also she decided to add her favorite black backpack. She also decided to braid her dark brown hair in a pair of Dutch braids, her hands manicured with nude and black but also a touch of silver glitter matching with the several rings she had on her fingers but Catalina didn't forget to use the same color scheme also for her makeup with a nude eyeshadow and a little bit of glitter along with a black eyeliner.

After checking that she got everything, she went to Lance who was getting his boots on "Ehy Lance, I am ready" Catalina said, to make the man aware of her presence as he was concentrated on his boots
"Love, give a few more minutes. Finishing up lacing my boots" Lance said and then he lifted his head and did a double take to look at his wife.
Finishing lacing his boots, he got up and went up to her and grabbed her hips and looked down at her shorter frame and gave her a kiss on her lips "Well, let's go darling" Lance said.
After that sweet gesture, they got in the car and went to the game and it was a good day to spend without having to worry about work, laughing and commenting or, rather say, yelling, to the players in action.
Once they got back home and after they ate dinner, the two of them decided to watch a movie but the poor woman was getting tired and it was pretty visible.

While watching the movie, Catalina managed to get herself on Lance's side to have some warmth as she was cold, even if she changed into a warm pajamas. Lance could only laugh at the sight and said "Some things never change ha?", to which Catalina answered sleepy-voiced "I guess they don't" and went back to sleep while the film left a background noise as the two returned to sleep snuggled on the sofa and under a warm blanket