Lexis King

Lexis King "You are the weirdest sibling ever", "You know you love me"

Being the daughter of a professional wrestler was a little bit hard of a task, but I haven't had the opportunity even to meet him as he was constantly on the road. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Dior Kista Pillman: yes, Pillman just like Brian Pillman and Brian Pillman Jr or better known as Lexis King, respectively my father and my older brother but I was never interested in wrestling and I started my carrier as a dancer, in particular a K-POP dancer: I was always interested in dancing and K-Pop music so that was a good thing to unit the both thing in a working carrier. I was currently in my house in Orlando Florida, where I had a room filled with wall-height mirrors, a stereo system, and a shelf where I had things necessary for my training and recording, for my clients, mostly K-POP artists and companies.
My wavy red lolita long hair was tied up in two French braids that complimented my simple outfit for training: a pair of gray sweatpants matched with a black long-sleeved shirt with a pair of sneakers. It was strangely a rainy day, here in Florida and I was particularly bored so I walked into my studio to get to the stereo system. I went through my playlist to select one song to start rehearsing, and finally, I found one that was "NUNU NANA" by Jessi coincidentally she was someone that I worked with and that I considered a good friend of mine.
I set on the stereo and started dancing, without noticing my brother Brian at the door that was watching, leaning on the door frame seeming almost intrigued: once finished, I jumped out of scared because of my brother and because I didn't hear him being there "Fricking hell Brian, why did you have to sneak up on me like that? like come on dude" I said while holding it to my chest, while that one was laughing and said "You are the weirdest sibling ever", "You know you love me" to which I could only agree and run up to hug him Meanwhile asking how was training going in NXT and in general enjoying a day talking with my brother and showing my progress in my choreographies and what I did up so far for my clients and asking also to help me record the next tryouts.