'44 Calibre' Drilla Moloney

Drilla Moloney: "what can I say? I am addicted to her"

On the 4th of July 2023, in the event "Road to Wrestling Dontaku," the air in the arena was pretty tense, and it was understandable because it was one of the biggest events of that day. As "Catch 2/2," the tag team from the United Empire was going face to face with the Bullet Club 'War Dogs, and it was expected to be one of the critical matches as the tag team champions were putting their titles on the line against the newly founded tag team 'War Dogs'Inside the Bullet Club locker room, there was a young woman recognizable from her dark red hair with faded black in it, always either braided or put up in a complicated hairstyle, and her nails with a splatter color effect in black and dark red with the Bullet Club logo incorporated. For the outfit, she opted for a pair of black shorts with a belt and a pair of ankle-high boots. She also opted to wear a dark red lace top matched with a leather jacket with the Bullet Club 'War Dogs' logo on the back of it. Isla was incredibly nervous for the match because it was such a high-stakes match, and the young woman from the UK, exactly from Rugby (a county of Warwickshire), was unsure if she was going to be up to the task given her by Bullet Club leader David Finlay.The 26-year-old woman trusted the fourth-generation wrestler with everything she had; for her, he was an older brother she never had as she grew up in a family of sisters.Because she was stressed, Isla continued to check if her outfit was crooked or ruined in the mirror in the locker room while trying to calm down by having her ear plugs put in.While doing so, she didn't see or hear the members of the Bullet Club 'War Dogs' coming inside the room and looking at her fairly amused. Since the group was restyled and Finlay was in charge, they adopted her into the group, creating an even tighter bond, more like a family than colleagues.Clark Connors calmly reached for her shoulder, tapping it to get her attention. Isla turned immediately around while taking out the ear plugs and said "Oh, hello guys. Sorry, I didn't hear you coming in. I was trying to calm my nerves," she said, to which Clark answered, "We noticed. That's why I tapped on your shoulder. Anyway, we still have ten minutes before getting to 'curtain call'. Are you ready?" Isla just nodded. "Well, let's go now. Dan move your ass" Clark continued to talk, while yelling to his tag team partner but it seems like he didn't hear anything, while the rest of the group was at the door"I'll go get him. I'll be there with him on time" Isla said, surprised she didn't hear him coming in the lockerroom and in the meantime she was going for the bathroom, where she knocked "Dan, we need to go. It's almost show time" as she tried to pry at the door handle, she noticed that it was opened so cautiously she entered but not before calling out for the man she was looking for "Dan, i am entering now. Please be dressed up, not like the last time" but the scene she found was the complete opposite she hoped to find. Dan was in a towel, probably fresh from a shower, combing his hair to get them to stay in place. In the meantime, he was doing so his back muscles were flexing giving the Brit woman quite a show "Do you like the view or do you need it for a little more darling~" the man from Birmingham said, while turning around and flexing a little more of his muscles, in particular his pecs leaving the Brit woman frustrated."Oh stop it Dan damn it. And put a pair of gear on. We have eight minutes before curtain call" Isla said while marching out of the bathroom immediately, but the man from Birmingham was even quicker and delivered a hard slap on her ass, while laughing at her reaction.As expected, the both of them reached gorilla position immediately after."Oh you guys are here, Isla are you okay? You look...red in the face" David Finlay said while looking at the both of them, and in the meantime Dan kept his right hand right on her ass, while rubbing it and smirking thinking what he will do after with her."Yeah, ehm I-I am fine. Let's just go. It's showtime" the Rugby native woman said before going in position near Clark and putting her game face on, making an entrance with War Dogs. For everyone, it seemed strange because, even though they were heels, the Brit woman was well loved and respected kayfabe or not.The match was tiring for both team and at a certain point, it seemed like the challengers were going to lose their opportunity to win the IWGP Junior tag team championships, when Isla jumped into action, keeping Francesco Akira out of the ring while TJP intended to hit the 'Mamba Splash' onto Clark Connor but he got caught into a spear and a double team from the 'War Dogs' getting them the win and the IWGP Junior tag team championships.Isla immediately jumped into the ring and pushing the referee out of the way and raised her boys' hands up in the air but what she didn't expect was Dan that lifted her up and made her wrap her legs on his waist, while also grabbing her ass in a possessive manner "you are gonna like this position later, don't you worry darling~" the man in question said while smirking at her.Wanting to be bold with him, the Brit woman suddenly grabbed his face and made out with him (tongue included) in the center of the ring, while the crowd was cheering for the gesture more than for the win.After a couple of minutes, and a flabbergasted Clark Connors, Isla got down and started getting out the ring but not before deciding to tease Drilla a little bit more: shaking a little bit her ass while getting out the ropes and swaying her hips while walking backstage, Dan obviously couldn't help but stare at her ass while she was indeed swaying her hips, licking his hips and immediately ran after her while the rest of the group gloated about the victory.Clark looked at his teammate and shaking his head he told Dan how whipped he was to her.The Birmingham man smirked and answered "what can I say? I am addicted to her" while going to chase after her backstage, already impatient to get his hands on her, all night long.