Gone Missing

Petunia

I took off the gloves and hid them in my bag as quickly as I could.

"What are you doing?" Giggles walked past me, staring.

Damm it. I hated getting caught doing that. Especially by Giggles. She's the worst when she's catching me. I hate it. And the worst thing is I can't stop it from happening.

"Nothing." I turned around quickly, hiding my bag.

Giggles raised an eyebrow. "Seriously, Petunia, when will you grow out of it... OCD is so 2015."

I flushed red. At least there was no one around that time. "Can we please just not talk about this?"

Giggles rolled her eyes and left the classroom. I love my best friend, but I sometimes I really wished that she would die. I

I waited in the classroom so that Giggles would be much further and maybe probably at home. It was about five minutes when I decided to leave.

When I left the school, Lammy, Flaky and Giggles were waiting for me outside.

"What are you guys doing?" I stared at them. I wanted them to leave. I wanted to be alone.

"We were waiting for you." Lammy sniffed.

I rolled my eyes and we all started to walk. I was tired of them. I still wanted to be friends with them, but at the same time I didn't want to.

"I've got so much homework due tomorrow..." Flaky sighed.

"Sad. I don't care." Giggles rolled her eyes.

"Hey Petunia, have you heard about the news about Mr. Media? Y'know, our headteacher?" Lammy pulled out her phone and searched something up. She showed me the article on her screen.

Headteacher Gone Missing

I snatched the phone from her and started scrolling.

Last night, Mondo Media, headteacher of Happy Tree High, has been reported missing.

Mr. Media had not shown up in his office for a week, resulting many of his colleagues worried about him. The police have checked if he was in his house, but unfortunately, no sign.

Then, the WiFi disconnected and the page was no longer on Lammy's phone. I groaned and gave the Lammy back her phone.

Flaky shook her head. "I hope he's OK. He's a really nice person."

"No one asked, Flaky." I said. She flushed and turned red.

"Don't be so rude, Petunia." Lammy stepped forward. I sighed and shook my head. Honestly, I sometimes forget that Flaky exists.

"Whatever." I sighed. I started to feel bad, whenever I got annoyed I would always shove my feelings onto Flaky. "My house is that way. Bye.