Lumpy Sees Something

Sniffles

I turned the light on. I grabbed the file that Toothy had read. We were at my house.

It was a day after Toothy had died. Unknown causes. The police said it was a suicide. His funeral was in a week.

"It can't be a suicide. There's no way." Cuddles sniffed. "Toothy wasn't depressed. If he was suicidal, he would've told me. He's not the guy to keep secrets." He was pacing back and forth, trying to figure out what the hell happened to him.

I ignored Cuddles and opened the file. I needed to know what shocked Toothy so much.

First page. All the words were scribbled out or redacted. Shit.

Second page. Same. Damn it.

Third page. Same. Damn it.

Fourth Page. Same. Damn it.

Last page. Sa- Wait, what?

It wasn't fully scribbled out or redacted this time. Perfect.

A/N: Sorry that it's sideways!

Wait, me?

Episode. Like some sort of show. Seems like a concept.

If this was episode nine, why were there only five pages? They were probably trashed or something.

Why were the pages scribbled out? And were they scribbled out when Toothy read them? This file raised more questions than answers. How annoying.

Cuddles

I ran out of Sniffles' house and ran towards to Toothy's house. I burst through the door and ignored his parents, then I grabbed Toothy's laptop and phone and ran back to Sniffles' house.

"Sniffles!" I screamed. "I've got Toothy's laptop!"

"I don't care."

I ignored him and opened the laptop.

Smashed.

Damn it.

Lumpy

It was the day of Toothy's funeral. My eyes were teared up the whole time but I didn't cry.

I couldn't cry.

Cuddles was there too. Sniffles wasn't, which was suprising.

Cuddles cried a lot. He was quiet about it, but it was noticeable. I wish I could cry like him.

After the funeral was over, I stayed for a bit longer. I dunno why. I secretly and quietly cried.

Then, I heard rustling. It wasn't very close by, but I heard it. I looked around. What if someone had seen me?

I spotted a figure. I stepped closer to have a better look. The figure didn't move. It was as still as a statue. Maybe it was a statue? I stepped even closer.

I kept going closer until I could roughly see the figure. I still couldn't see it properly, but I didn't really want to get any closer. It seemed like a man a suit. We stared at eachother for a bit.

Suddenly, the figure ran away. I ran after him. I don't know why. My instincts just told me to. I guess because of curiosity?

We ran into a forest. I had lost him. I didn't know the way back.

All of a sudden, I felt a hand cover my mouth. I struggled and tried to run but the person had a tight grip on me.

Then.

I blacked out.

***

I open my eyes. I look down. I was tied to a chair.

"AAAAAAA-" I started screaming.

"Shut up, you." I heard a voice come out of nowhere. I turned around. No one there. Strange...

I then realise I've been kidnapped. I started screaming again, but then the voice shouted at me again.

I looked around. I seemed to be in a security room. There were screens of Happy Tree High and many teachers that I knew.

Suddenly, a man in an army suit burst in.