The Interview

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have some exams coming up soon.

Petunia

I sat down in the chair. The random school shooting had been spread across the entirety of Happy Tree Isle and the police wanted to interview me.

Flaky was offered to be interviewed, but after she learned that it was in person she refused. Lammy was busy or something, and Giggles had ballet practice.

I bet Giggles just made up an excuse. She dosen't even do ballet. She's been avoiding me for a while, honestly...

"You are... Petunia Connel, am I correct?" A man, who looked a lot like Lumpy in a police uniform, faced me. I nodded.

"Great... I am going to ask you some questions. You have the right to remain silent." The man took out a notepad and a pen.

Suddenly, the door opened. It was Flaky.

"Flaky? What are you doing here?" I turned around.

"Ah yes, Flaky Lorber, am I correct?"

Flaky nodded and sat down next to me. She was tense. Her body was shaking, and her head was down.

"Great, I'm going to ask you two  some questions, you both have the right to remain silent. What was the time when the shooting took place?"

"Around 7:55." We both said.

"Mhm... How many people were there to witness?"

"There's about 33 people in our class..." I said.

"29 that day." Flaky shook her head. "Nutty's... well, y'know... and Shifty was... absent and so was Lifty. And Jimmy was put up for adoption the day before that..."

The policeman nodded and wrote something down.

"Great... Can you tell me how the shooter looked like?"

"Um... he was dressed in all black." Flaky claimed. Wait, what?

"No they weren't." I quickly turned my head to Flaky. "They were wearing... um... I think red hoodie. He was also like... bald... or something."

"Now, do you recognise the shooter?"

I shook my head.

"Flaky?"

Flaky was silent. Her eyes were widened and she was even more tense than before. She shrugged.

"Alright then... you two can leave now. Thank you."

Before I could even get up, Flaky ran out of the door. Strange. I left the building, confused as hell.

Suddenly, I got a message on my phone.

Giggles removed you from BFFs💖💖💖

Giggles blocked you