The Strange Object Part One

A/N: Oh my goodness, I haven't updated this for months! I've been so caught up in planning the next few chapters, this is the part where it gets really exciting, trust me!

Cuddles

I quickly ran out of the classroom and into the toilet on the second floor next to the cafeteria. Was the object still there?

I looked into the stall that Lifty had died in. The thought of it still gives me nightmares.

Yes! The thing was hiding behind the stack of toilet paper. It was some sort of machine with a screen, kind of like a Nintendo DS or something.

I tapped some random buttons. The screen turned on. It showed the date and time - 4:58 AM (Was I up for so long?) 20th July.

"How do you feel about dying on the 22nd of July next year?"

Was the girl telling the truth? Was I gonna die in two days? No, of course not. She must have... just been lying. Just trying to scare me.

Please, you're just convincing yourself otherwise because you're scared.

I pressed something and this showed up:

Dead:
Nutty Narson
Shifty Navine
Hatty Parham
Toothy Graff
Poppy Winn
403 random students
Lifty Navine
Lammy Renée

What? Why did all some of us show up and the 403 others didn't? Why did some of us matter and the others didn't?

Death Detectives:
Sniffles
Cuddles
Petunia (Absent)
Lammy (Dead)
Lifty (Dead)
Giggles
Flaky
Faddy (-----)

How did the thing know...? The Death Detectives didn't exist when Lifty- ah whatever. The real questions are... why was Faddy's thing blurred out? And... who the hell is Petunia-

Blue hair, Pink flower on her head, Neat Freak, Dark Blue Overalls.

Oh. Petunia. I ran out of the stalls and tried to find Flaky. After ten minutes of running around, I found them in classroom 6F.

"Petunia is that Blue haired neat freak, right?"

Flaky shot up and smiled. "Yes! Finally, someone remembers!"

"By the way, do you know where Sniffles is? I need to show him something."

"He's in the Science Lab."

"Great!" I ran downstairs to the Science Lab.

I woke up Sniffles and showed him the machine. He pressed a random button and this showed up:

Flippy Foreman
Flaky Lorber
Cuddles Carlson

"What? Why is your name there?" Sniffles was confused. I shrugged, also unsure. I selected my name.

To Be Continued