Trapped

Cuddles

It was the fifth day. Fifth day of hell. I try to block it out but I remember it so clearly...

Everyone was running and screaming. I stayed in my place. Half the school ran out and... it's hard to describe. Everyone else running that was still in the school... mysteriously died. Their bodies disappeared later. No one knows why or how that happened. Or what happened.

All of us Death Detectives (all of us that went to Flippy's house) had survived. The thing that we all had in common is that we did nothing. We didn't run or scream. We all just kinda stood there.

We were all trapped in the school. None of us dared to go outside. If there was even an outside, anyway. Outside the windows and glass entrance doors was just... white. A white void. Like everything just didn't exist anymore. We all tried to contact our relatives but their numbers were erased.

The lights didn't work. It's not like the power had been cut off, though. Projectors worked and we could still charge our phones.

When our water bottles ran out, Faddy found a cooler that had like a hundred water bottles. We use only one a day.

Whenever we take food, it reappears. It's like SCP-3000 or something. No one really knows what's going on. Everything had gone strange evr since Mr. Media went missing...

Sniffles used this chance to investigate the school freely. He had called us to the principal's office.

"I've this keypad, that has a note near it." Sniffles pushed away some cardboard boxes to reveal this little keypad with a sticky note next to it. Studio room.

"Do you know the password?" Giggles asked.

"Yeah, it's Your Mom. No, stupid. I just discovered it." Sniffles said sarcastically. "Anyways, I'll try to figure it out soon. It might answer something."

***

Tenth day. We were all on the verge of killing ourselves- except Sniffles.

"I can't do this anymore!" Lammy screamed. "I'm going out! I have to see everyone else again!"

Lammy ran towards the door. We all followed, shouting at her to come back. She kept shouting no back at us. She slammed the doors open and stepped outside.

We could see her through the glass doors. She turned to look at us. Nothing happened.

Suddenly, the void turned back to Happy Tree Isle. We stood in shock and silence for a moment.

Then we all cheered. Finally, back to normal! Finally! We could all go home!

Suddenly, Lammy started choking we stopped cheering. Coughing and coughing until she started coughing blood. No one helped her. We all just stood there in shock. The more she coughed, the more the Isle faded to the void again.

Then she finally fell, covered in blood. Just like all the others. Flaky screamed and cried. Giggles had fainted in shock.

And there was no one out there but us.