Secrets, Secrets, Secrets!

Lammy

I looked at Flaky. She looked at me back. Shifty was dead? And turned into meat? No way.

"Omigosh. We have to tell Giggles and Petunia." I pulled out my phone and went onto the groupchat. Before I could type anything, Flaky lowered my phone.

"We shouldn't tell anyone. Lifty obviously didn't want anyone to know. Plus, Lifty is... quite... ruthless." She gulped.

"Okay then." I put my phone back in my pocket. Flaky was my best friend, so I didn't want to not listen to her. Of course, Giggles and Petunia were also my best friends, but Flaky was my first best friend.

The Strange thing is, I knew Petunia and Giggles before I knew Flaky. I had just moved to Happy Tree Isle when I was like, thirteen. I had invited a two girls (Giggles and Petunia) from the neighbourhood for a tea party, so I could make some friends, and Flaky came up uninvited.

I kind of just went along with it. We played a bit of Uno and when Giggles and Petunia left, Flaky still stayed. I started hanging out with Flaky a lot and we became best friends. I met Giggles and Petunia again when I was fifteen, and then we became best friends then.

"Well uh, who do you think killed Shifty...?" I said awkwardly, parting myself from the wall.

"SHIFTY IS WHAT!?" Sniffles slammed a stall door open.

"Ewww, get out of the girl's toilet, you creep!" I stepped back.

Sniffles turned red and looked around. "Damn it, not again. Eh, the real question is, SHIFTY IS DEAD!?"

"That's not a question. But I think so." I shrugged. "Do. Not. Tell. Anyone. Or. Else."

Sniffles nodded and ran away.

Giggles

"Petunia! Check this out!" I ran to Petunia, clutching the paper. "It's the Senior Prom!"

"No way." Petunia snatched the paper from me and read it. "Omigosh! Who are you going to have as your date?"

I smiled and blushed. "I think I wanna go with..."

"Go with who? Tell me! Whisper it in my ear." Petunia smiled. I leaned towards her ear.

"I kinda like Cuddles..."

Petunia's smile dropped. "Cuddles? Really? He's kinda annoying..."

"He's cute. Besides, I think he's... y'know... different. Who are you gonna ask?"

Petunia shrugged. "I dunno." We went silent for a moment, then Petunia leaned in and whispered something in my ear.

"Wow, really? The disabled guy?"

"Shut up!"

I saw Sniffles stomp out of the girl's bathroom.

"Ew, pervert."

"WHO'S DEAD!? SHIFTY ISN'T DEAD!" Sniffles screamed and ran off.

"What the hell?" Petunia scoffed. I laughed.