Emails

Cuddles

Flaky, some guy named Faddy and I were over at Sniffles' house, going through Mr. Media's laptop. I had to basically drag Flaky to Sniffles' house, since she refused to talk to him.

"It's really great you found this, Faddy." Sniffles smiled, logging in. Faddy nodded. "This can give a load of answers."

"Where's Petunia? Didn't she find it too?" I asked.

Everyone stared at me.

"Who's Petunia?" Sniffles asked.

"Haha, very funny Sniffles."

"But... who's Petunia?" Faddy blinked.

"Y'know? The girl you found the laptop with?"

"There was no one with me..."

"Stop joking." Flaky sniffed.

"Yeah, you guys know Petunia, right Flakes? You remember, don't you?"

Flaky nodded but everyone else shook their heads.

Cuddles

Flaky, some guy named Faddy and I were over at Sniffles' house, going through Mr. Media's laptop. I had to basically drag Flaky to Sniffles' house, since she refused to talk to him.

"It's really great you found this, Faddy." Sniffles smiled, logging in. Faddy nodded. "This can give a load of answers."

"Wait what..?" Flaky looked around.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We've... we've already done this..."

"What do you mean?" Faddy looked at her, confused.

"I mean... this already happened... you've already talked about the computer... what..?"

"Can you guys shut up?" Sniffles got into Mr. Media's emails. "We have more important- wait... Mr. Media sent an email just an hour ago..."

"Maybe he was hacked?" Said Faddy.

Sniffles shrugged and clicked the email. We all went in for a closer look.

From: MondoMedia@outlook.com

To: Oana.bayev@outlook.com

Subject: Petunia and Giggles

Date Sent: 17/05/2016 5:21pm

Great, thanks for mending Giggles. Huge loss about Petunia though, she was a favourite.

The kids have found the laptop. Be more careful with emails. Let's move this over to DMs, okay? It's a bit unprofessional, but it's for our safety.

-MondoMedia

"Aha! I knew Petunia existed!" Flaky quietly celebrated. Who the hell was Petunia?

"Um Flaky... who's... who's Petunia?" I queried.

Flaky looked at me, mad but also looked like she was on the verge of tears. "It's not funny anymore. Stop it, all of you!"

"We're not joking... who's Petunia?" Said Faddy.

"Yeah, who's Petunia?"

Flaky sniffed. "You know what? Forget it... just... continue."

"Hey, someone sent Mr. Media half an hour ago!" Sniffles clicked an email.

From: Oana.bayev@outlook.com

To: MondoMedia@outlook.com

No Subject

Sorry, I only do emails. It'll be fine, they won't understand anything anyway.

But anyways, you're welcome! I really had no other choice with Petunia, it was unreversable. A shame, really.

Maybe we should go back with Giggles? I was gonna do that on purpose so that Flaky could have an arc... but it's ok! I never really cared about her anyways. Might as well delete her too, lol.

Oopsday 🥂

"Wait me? Who is this?" Flaky stepped back.

"Who the hell is Petunia!?" Sniffles slammed his hand against the desk.

What was going on...

Sniffles clicked an email from a week ago.

From: MondoMedia@outlook.com

To: Aubrey.Ankrum@outlook.com

Subject: Flippy

"Hey, isn't Flippy that war hero?" Said Faddy. "The green guy?"

Should we give Flippy more screen time? The fans are starting to get mad...

P.S He knows. He knows everything. Our whole operation, he's fully aware and he's one step closer to stopping it.

We all looked at each other. We knew what we had to do.

We had to find Flippy Foreman.