Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Differentiation? strengthen!

    "What's wrong with her, doctor? Didn't you tell me that her condition is not serious? Why has she been in a coma for three days and three nights without moving?" The doctor just arrived at the door of the ward, and before he had time to go in, he was dragged anxiously by a red-haired

    girl Live to inquire.

    As usual, he just came over to check on the patient routinely, thinking that the patient had already woken up.

    After hearing this, the doctor was taken aback, and subconsciously looked inside.

    The hospital bed was near the window, and the girl lying on the bed was pale and her lips were pale.

    His eyes were closed tightly, and there was no sign of waking up.

    However, even such a haggard appearance could not conceal her beautiful appearance. Her eyelashes were very long, and the sunlight falling from the window seemed to be coated with a layer of gold on her body.

    There is a tear mole under the corner of her right eye, which is hidden by the shadow of the eyelids falling on the lower eyelid, and it is impossible to see it unless you look carefully.

    The whole person is bathed in the sunlight, as if transparent, with an inexplicable sense of fragility.

    It looks like it will shatter if you touch it.

    "It's weird, there's nothing wrong with it, why haven't I woke up for three days..."

    The doctor hurried over when he saw it, and listened with a stethoscope for a while, but he didn't hear anything unusual.

    He paused, then looked up at the red-haired girl beside him.

    "You are her friend, right? I remember that you were the one who sent her to the hospital in the first place. Please tell me in detail whether she had any abnormal behavior before and after she fainted." "Her

    body There is no problem except that she is a little weaker than the other A, even if she accidentally hit her head at that time, after observation, she only suffered a little skin trauma..." "I understand the doctor, do you suspect that she was injured

    ? What kind of stimulus is one unwilling to face, unwilling to wake up?"

    The doctor nodded slightly, and put the stethoscope aside.

    "So if you think about it carefully, if there is something that irritates her, or someone she cares about, when the time comes, bring someone over to talk to her, and she may wake up when she hears the voice." "This situation is actually

    not It’s rare. Last month, there was an a in our hospital who jumped off the building because he was rejected by o. After he was rescued with great difficulty, he fell into a coma. Finally, his family found that o, and he regained consciousness. "

    When he said this, he glanced at the unconscious girl from the corner of his eye, and frowned.

    "But your friend has grown up like this... It shouldn't be so hard to catch up with him."

    Chen Lan is an alpha.

    She and Bai Long, the girl who is now unconscious, have been in the same school since junior high school, and they have a good relationship.

    This is a world of abo, the average life expectancy is around 200 years old, and the higher the level, the longer the life expectancy.

    However, although people are living longer, the legal age of majority is still eighteen.