Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Not long after Bai Long lay down, she saw Liang Shen, who had just left, pushed the door open again and entered.

    She froze for a moment, and quickly sat up with her hands on the bed.

    "Doctor Liang, is there anything else that needs to be checked again?"

    "No, no, just lie down and rest so you don't have to get up."

    The man quickly waved his hand to signal Bai Long not to move around. The pheromone got into Bai Long's nose unconsciously again.

    Bai Long swallowed, trying her best to suppress the inexplicable agitation in her heart.

    "Well... can you stay away from me a little bit?"

    "The pheromones on your body seem to be more concentrated."

    In fact, generally speaking, the pheromones on omegas that have used blockers are almost negligible, but in Bailong Here everything is magnified several times.

    It's hard for her to ignore it.

    Hearing the girl's words, Liang Shen felt that this matter was more dramatic.

    He is the alpha of double a, but even at his level, he can't smell Lu Yue's pheromone.

    And Bai Long can perceive it so clearly at such a low level, it can be seen that their pheromone matching rate may be as high as 80%.

    Liang Shen kept a distance while observing Bai Long's expression.

    He sat by the window.

    Probably because of the wind, the pheromones belonging to Lu Yue in his body dispersed a lot, and Bai Long was relieved.

    "Sorry, I don't mean anything else, it's just that your friend's pheromones may... be a little irritating to me."

    She considered her words and explained without being offensive.

    "Of course, it may also be the relationship I have strengthened. My perception is sharper than before, and I won't be able to bear it for a while."

    "I think it has nothing to do with strengthening. In the whole hospital, you are the only one who can sense his pheromone after he has been injected with a blocker." Bai Long didn't quite understand what the other party meant, and looked up at Liang

    Shen .

    The other party didn't know when he got closer, and there was no one else in the room, but he still lowered his voice.

    "Bai Long, it's actually like this. The reason why I came back to you is not to check something, but to ask you to do me a favor." "

    My friend was injured because of excessive use of inhibitors during the febrile period The body, if you continue to use it, you may suffer serious sequelae..."

    He paused when he said this, looking at Bai Long's beautiful amber eyes, his tone was very sincere.

    "If possible, can you go over and make a bite mark for him before the fever period?"

    Bai Long opened her eyes wide in surprise, after confirming that the other party didn't seem to be joking.

    She opened her mouth and waited for a while before raising her finger and pointing to her nose.

    "You mean you want me to mark your friends?"

    No wonder Bai Long's reaction, you must know that marking an omega is a very private matter.