Chapter 10

Chapter 10 (Second update) I beat you

    In the office on the first floor, Chen Lan was being trained.

    Unlike usual dead pigs who were not afraid of boiling water and looked like an old god was there, Chen Lan seemed very absent-minded this time.

    It has only been less than ten minutes since she came in, and she has already glanced outside the door no less than five times.

    She has never been very good at hiding her emotions, everything is written on her face.

    The head teacher who was busy with oral education before also noticed something was wrong, he paused, picked up the water glass and took a sip of water to moisten his throat.     "Seeing that you are nodding all the time ,     you should be listening quite seriously, so can

    you summarize for me what I just said?" He didn't listen carefully at all, and nodded hastily after hearing the interrogative sentence.     "Yes, yes, yes, for your size!"     The head teacher was so angry that he almost couldn't hold back and threw the cup in his hand at her.     "Chen Lan, I found that you have become more and more lawless recently. You made a mistake before and you can listen patiently to the general idea, but now you dare to perfunctory me in front of you, ah?" "See for     yourself Let’s see how many times you’ve been punished during this period? It wasn’t fighting, it was skipping class, and more than half of our class’s conduct points were deducted by you!” He said while throwing a notebook from the     drawer I gave it to Chen Lan. Chen Lan took it and looked through it. It was densely packed with her name.     From the beginning of the month to the end of the month, I rarely remember anything.     "You can't blame me, you don't know that those A's have one thing on the outside and another on the back, and their mouths are dirty, so they used the grandson of Li Xia from the fourth class next door to talk to our English teacher. I can't stand it, so I did it. ..."     As for the flamboyant Chen Lan, she didn't go into details, the main reason is that those alphas who speak yellow accents are completely out of bounds, and as long as they are a little bit better-looking omega, they are always told to mark them and ask them to bring pheromones to school.

    Of course, not all alphas were beaten by her because of flirtatiousness, and some of them were simply because Chen Lan didn't like them.

    Alpha is the most impulsive and irritable, a pheromone mismatch, or an unhappy eye contact on the road may be provoked into a fight.

    But Chen Lan is not a fool, and she must not admit it in front of the head teacher.

    The homeroom teacher was stunned for a moment. If Chen Lan said other people, he might think that the other party was making excuses, but if it was Li Xia, he really had to believe it.

    That child's family background is good, plus her grades are considered high, her heart is high and she is arrogant, she looks down on those who are weaker than her, and she looks down on those noble omega.

    It was perfectly normal for her to say such things.

    "...Then you can't hit people with your hands. If you have anything to do, come to me and report it. I am also teaching their class. If something is really wrong, I should teach it. Why are you meddling with a student?"

    Chen Seeing that the other party was a little persuaded by herself, Lan took advantage of this opening to speak tentatively.

    "Success, old class, I will definitely pay attention next time and try not to do anything."