Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Love

    Not long after, Master Bai, who had been busy in the kitchen for half an hour, brought out the meals he had cooked.

    It's hard to say anything else, but Bai Long is quite confident in his cooking skills.

    Although the cooking may not be as delicious as those made by the chefs, it can still be sold.

    Because it was a little late when he came back, Bai Long was afraid that Lu Yue would be hungry for a long time, so he didn't do too much, and specially picked the ones he was good at that didn't take long to make.

    "Mr. Lu, try it and see if it suits your taste? Tell me if it's salty or light."

    She handed the chopsticks to the other party while talking, her eyes were bright, and the faint strawberry smell was soft Covered up softly.

    Bai Long usually restrains his pheromones very well when he is away from home, and it only overflows a little when he relaxes when he gets home.

    Lu Yue's Adam's apple rolled, and he looked down at the girl's white fingers, and the glands that had finally been soothed by pheromone showed signs of fever again.

    He shifted his eyes from Bai Long's hand to the table without any trace, not to mention the taste, just looking at the dishes on the table makes people very appetizing.

    The vegetables are emerald green, the fish soup is snow-white, and the sugar color of the braised pork is well adjusted.

    Under Bai Long's expectant eyes, Lu Yue grabbed a piece of ribs nearby with his chopsticks and took a bite.

    "How is it? Does the taste suit you?"

    "It's delicious."

    What Lu Yue said was not polite, he has always been picky about food, and he would not be able to swallow it if he was not satisfied at all.

    I don't know how other dishes are, but this piece of sweet and sour pork ribs really suits his taste.

    Seeing his brows and eyes stretched, Bai Long felt the big stone in his heart fall down.

    "That's good, as long as you like it."

    "Let me serve you a bowl of fish soup. The crucian carp soup is very fresh. I didn't add any salt. It's original." "Do you

    often cook at home?" "

    Not every day. You eat it in the cafeteria when you are in school. Then when I came back from the part-time job, I was basically too tired to move, and usually just soaked in instant noodles, ate a shower, and then fell asleep."

    Bai Long roughly thought about it according to the original owner's memory, and found that the other party and his experience were still the same. Quite similar, except that she is an orphan, she is a left-behind child.

    Parents are away all the year round, she lives alone, and she has gradually learned how to cook with practice.

    "It seems that I don't have time to cook a few times a month. Even if I turn on the fire, it might be fried vegetables or something." This

    answer was expected by Lu Yue, but after hearing Bai Long's casual statement, The way he didn't care at all made him feel distressed.

    He chewed and swallowed the food in his mouth, hesitating for a while.

    "Do you want to consider quitting your part-time job?"

    "...Don't get me wrong, I mean your health is not very good, and you may not be able to sustain it if you don't eat well." The part-time