Chapter 5

Chapter 5 After Sales Service

    Bai Long was captured and brought back.

    As soon as she ran to the stairs, she was caught by a few men in black who came from nowhere.

    She is an alpha, she can't guarantee that she can have absolute self-control when an omega is hot.

    ——So when you realize that the other party is in a special period.

    she ran away.

    At this time, Bai Long was taken back to the ward, and she was standing near the door with her head down, not knowing what to do, not daring to go forward rashly.

    The smell of pheromones in the room still lingers, making people itch.

    Fortunately, it wasn't that strong, which gave her a chance to relax.

    Lu Yue was sitting by the window, the lights inside were not turned on, and the light outside was faintly projected in.

    Even with the light of the moon, Bai Long could see his appearance clearly.

    He looked very embarrassed now, as if he had just gone through a fierce battle. Right now, because he didn't sleep well, he was pale and black, and there was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead and the tip of his nose.

    The eyes under the long eyelashes are as deep as the sea, and the whole person is shining in the moonlight, bright and dazzling.

    While Bai Long was peeking at him from the corner of his eye, Lu Yue was also sizing her up.

    Unlike those alphas who are full of muscles and well-developed limbs, girls are very beautiful.

    His eyes were so clear that his heart seemed to brighten up when he looked at them.

    "Come here."

    The man's voice was hoarse and deep, and when his thin lips were lightly parted, there was a breath of white cedar wood between his lips and teeth.

    Good a-o.

    Bai Long swallowed, knowing that she was in the wrong, she slowed down a little before obediently moving over.

    She deliberately kept a distance, stood beside Lu Yue's bed, lowered her head and clutched her sleeves.

    Lu Yue originally regarded this mark as a business, and the girl left him and ran away earlier, so his initial impression of her was not very good.

    "What did you run away just now?"

    "Why, you want to take the money and do nothing?"

    "No, no, no, I saw you getting a fever..." "

    So you think it's an honor to leave a hot omega and run away? "

    He sneered, his eyes were cold and indifferent.

    Bai Long was choked and didn't know how to refute for a while.

    Indeed, it is absolutely impossible for an alpha with normal needs to do such a thing.

    Unless she can't.

    From the time she entered the room just now, she felt that the pheromone inside was much weaker.

    At this time, when I got closer, I caught a glimpse of the used inhibitor on the bedside table.

    Lu Yue didn't want to be seen in a panic and out of control, so he injected the inhibitor in advance before Bai Long came in.