Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Extra Story (Assassination and Marking)

    After Fanwai (Assassination and Marking)

    confirmed the relationship with Lu Yue, Lu Yue wanted to take Bai Long to live in his villa.

    He didn't say it directly, but many times he seemed to casually mention a few words, saying that the house she is renting now is too small, and the disgust in her eyes can't be hidden.

    But Bai Long didn't agree, and only took a step back and said that apart from staying at his house on weekends, he didn't intend to surrender the rent of the house.

    Although this house is small and dilapidated, in her eyes it was the only shelter when she first came to this world.

    She couldn't bear it.

    The man also sensed that Bai Long had special feelings for this place, so he didn't say anything more after she proposed to come and live with him on weekends.

    And today happened to be the weekend, and it was also the day when Bai Long went to Lu Yue's villa.

    She got up early and packed her things. She specially picked out a long bright yellow dress. Her hair was tied up, revealing her fair and slender neck.

    The whole person looks energetic and tall.

    However, when Bai Long passed by, there was no sign of Lu Yue except for the aunt who came to clean up regularly.

    She vaguely remembered that the man seemed to tell her last night that he would attend a dinner party today, and that he might come back later.

    Thinking of this, she looked at the clock hanging on the wall, and the hour hand was just at the position of "4".

    Judging from the time when Lu Yue came back from the banquet, it might be eight or nine o'clock.

    With four or five hours left, Bai Long thought that being idle was idle, so he went out and bought some ingredients to fill up the empty refrigerator.

    Because Lu Yue is a bit of a clean freak, especially his room generally does not allow outsiders to enter.

    Of course, the outsiders here do not include Bai Long.

    To be precise, after Bai Long came to live here, she basically cleaned up Lu Yue's room.

    In fact, he can do these things, but Bai Long feels that he can't be of much help every time he comes, so he takes the initiative to invite them over.

    Fortunately, Lu Yue didn't say anything, and basically responded to her requests, and responded to her requests, which was very conniving.

    Just take a look at a piece of clothing through the window when she passed by a store before, and when she returned home the next day, Lu Yue had someone pack up the clothes in that window and bring them back.

    Didn't even remove the tag.

    At that time, Bai Long was stunned for a long time, when the other party raised his chin slightly, waiting for praise.

    She held back for a long time, and only uttered one sentence.

    "Yes, this is very bossy."

    Lu Yue didn't seem to think that this sentence was a joke, but really took it as a compliment, and hooked her up to reward at night.

    Tag her again and again.

    She is also dizzy, usually as long as a man comes close to her, she has no resistance, and her consciousness is not clear after being smoked by strong pheromone in the middle.