Chapter 3

Chapter 3 (Revised)

    In the VIP ward on the third floor, a handsome man was leaning on the pillow and flipping through a magazine casually.

    His face is well-defined, and his lips are dark but thin, giving people a sense of alienation and indifference.

    Under the long and dense eyelashes, there is no emotion in those obsidian-like eyes, which are so cold that it makes people feel chills down the spine.

    The sun outside the window was shining brightly, falling on the man's body completely, and then ambiguously scratched his fingers.

    Reflects light powder.

    The surroundings on this floor are very quiet, and the sound of walking outside can be heard immediately.

    The man raised his eyelids after feeling the movement outside the door, and saw Liang Shen who pushed the door and walked in, and creases creased between his brows.

    "Didn't you just come back after a checkup? Why did you go for so long?"

    "I was delayed by something on the way."

    Liang Shen and the man had been friends for many years, and knew that the other party's patience was not good, so he didn't care.

    He took the form that Bai Long had filled out and placed it on the table beside him, before walking over.

    The man was wearing a blue and white striped hospital gown, but there was no wrinkle on it, even the buttons were buttoned on the top, looking restrained and strict.

    "By the way, I forgot to tell you. Because your long-term injection of inhibitors has produced antibodies in your body. The previous dose is no longer effective, so I injected you with twice the amount just now." Liang Shen looked down at the hospital

    bed The man on the table looked at him for a long time, and the more he looked calm and composed, the more worried he was.

    It stands to reason that double doses of inhibitors, even alpha, may not be able to bear it, but the person in front of him is still sitting as if nothing happened.

    "If there is any discomfort in your body, just say it. Don't try to save face like before, or you will not only cause trouble for me, but you will also suffer." Lu Yue didn't speak, but the movement of flipping through his hands stopped

    . down.

    He pressed his thin lips, and shook his head after a while.

    "There is still a little pain in the gland. It should be that the fever period is coming, so the reaction is a little bigger than before."

    Looking at the man's calm and calm appearance, as if he was talking about the weather today, Liang Shen didn't know for a while. Should he be reprimanded for not taking his body seriously, or praised for his strong willpower.

    We must know that it is basically difficult for an omega to survive every fever period after adulthood if there is no alpha mark.

    And as the number of times of use increases, the effect of the inhibitor becomes less and less. Even if you grit your teeth and survive, the pain is unimaginable.

    Liang Shen has been working in the hospital for so many years, and he has seen too many omegas who have been admitted to the emergency department because of the failure of inhibitors, and most of them passed out from the pain before they even got to the hospital.

    Even if he didn't pass out from the pain, he cried to death.

    It is rare for Lu Yue to survive by relying on willpower alone.