Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Liang Shen looked at the man who was moaning and buried his head in the pillow, and his expression suddenly became subtler to the naked eye.

    He and Lu Yue have known each other since high school. In his impression, the other party is a domineering fierce o who will survive the fever without saying a word, and will not show weakness at all.

    Before the Bailong mark, Liang Shen didn't think that Lu Yue would become dependent on it, but according to his knowledge of it, he felt that it would not be more difficult than during the fever period.

    Even at first, he wasn't worried about what Bai Long would do when he stayed and took advantage of Lu Yue's weakness. What he was worried about was that the man would lose his temper because of seeing his embarrassment.

    ——That's why he told Bai Long to come out quickly.

    I don't want him to misjudge two things.

    One is that Bai Long's mental strength is higher than estimated, and the other is that Lu Yue will be affected so much.

    Liang Shen is a doctor who specializes in pheromones. His daily work is mainly to diagnose patients with abnormal pheromones or inhibitors that are out of control.

    He is very familiar with the situation of pheromone dependence after marking. Generally, the degree of dependence is related to the matching rate and level of pheromone between two people.

    If the matching rate of the two is higher, and the level of a is not much different from or higher than that of o, the dependence period of o will be more serious and longer.

    vice versa.

    But now Lu Yue has both, which is obviously very serious.

    Before Bai Long's pheromone completely dissipated, Lu Yue's mental state would get worse and worse without alpha to comfort him, and even became depressed.

    Thinking of this, Liang Shen felt a little headache, so he raised his hand and rubbed his temple.

    "It seems that you won't be able to leave her until the next febrile period arrives." "

    Why don't you, she'll be discharged from the hospital tomorrow, and I'll get you her contact information. You can't hold on after that." Just ask her out for a meeting, have a meal, and let her spend more time with you." "

    She is still an alpha no matter how enlightened she is, and I asked her to come out earlier. She also knows that you are now in the dependent period, so you can treat her well." She said she probably wouldn't refuse."

    Looking at the man's current situation, Liang Shen conservatively estimated that the next dependency period should last for about half a month, which might be even more difficult than the fever period.

    But if we meet each other every few days to chat or something, it can really relieve the anxiety during the dependency period.

    However, Lu Yue did not immediately accept his suggestion.

    He slowed down for a while, and sat up with his hands on the bed.

    His thin forehead hair covered his eyes, but he could still vaguely see the scarlet color at the end of his eyes by the moonlight.

    "...I don't want it."

    "I was already in such a mess just now, and now you asked me to contact her and ask her out. Have you ever seen an omega begging for an alpha to accompany her? Too It's embarrassing, if I really do this, I will look down on myself."