Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Hints

    Chen Lan was still in a daze on the way back to school from the hospital, and she didn't even hear when the teacher asked her to get up to answer questions.

    Fortunately, she is a thorn in her own right, so it's good enough to come back to class on time.

    The teacher was not surprised by her distraction, and only gave her a hard look as a warning before continuing the class.

    Chen Lan was still in a daze, looking like a fugue.

    A girl sitting behind Chen Lan had a good time with her. After noticing her abnormal appearance, she stretched out her finger and poked her lightly.

    Chen Lan paused when she felt the movement of the person behind, and looked back with a frown.

    "Why?"

    "I should ask you this, right? What's wrong with you? You've been absent-minded since you came back just now." "

    Bai Long hasn't woken up yet? Or is her brain really broken?"

    She also knew In the past few days, Chen Lan would take a taxi to the hospital during her lunch break, and she also knew about Bai Long being hit by a ball and being hospitalized.

    To be honest, there were not many people in the class who didn't know that Bai Long was in poor health, but this situation of being knocked unconscious by a volleyball and not waking up for three days is indeed a bit exaggerated.

    "Tsk, what kind of porcelain doll is this? Wasn't it just hit by a ball, or by accident? It lasted three days in a coma. An a's life is not even as good as an o's." There was no malice when she said

    this , is pure emotion.

    If she had said that to Bai Long in the past, Chen Lan might subconsciously say something, but this time she didn't.

    Recalling when she was in the hospital, Bai Long's pheromone was so cold that it sent chills down the spine, and just a wisp of it made her breathless.

    Chen Lan was silent.

    After a while, when the girl thought that Chen Lan was in a bad mood and didn't want to talk to her, the other party suddenly opened her mouth.

    "Bai Long is awake."

    The red-haired girl lowered her voice when she said this, her tone was inexplicably mysterious.

    "And not only did she not have her brain damaged..."

    At this point, Chen Lan paused, recalling Bai Long's enviable size, and continued with emotion.

    "She also turned into a giant hanging mammoth."

    "...?"

    ...?

    WTF? Do you call a man who was knocked unconscious by a volleyball for three days to be called Meng a? Still a giant crane?

    ...

    At this time, the newly promoted Bai Long had just taken a nap, when he opened his eyes, he saw a man in a white coat push the door open and walk in.

    "Hey, you're awake. Is there any other discomfort?"

    The person who came was a doctor in his mid-twenties with handsome features.

    "I'm much better. I don't feel any discomfort except my dizziness."

    Bai Long sat up from the bed while speaking, her long black hair slid down her shoulders like satin.