Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Impact

    Although Li Xia is not very good, his force value is still at the top of Yicheng No. 1 Middle School.

    Chen Lan didn't like the other party at first, and she usually taunted her face to face when she met her on weekdays, and sometimes she didn't care about other things when she got emotional, and would fight directly as soon as she passed the stairs.

    Although she gained the upper hand every time, she also suffered a lot from Li Xia.

    Therefore, when Bai Long said that Li Xia was beaten by her and sent to the infirmary, Chen Lan was really surprised at the first moment, and it took a long time to react.

    "Oh no, is it true or not? Did you beat her? You even sent her to the infirmary?!" "

    Well, really."

    Bai Long was actually a little confused at the beginning. At first she thought that since the other party didn't Let her go, she might as well go all out and go straight.

    It wasn't until Li Xia fell to the ground and couldn't get up that she realized how much her current strength had increased belatedly.

    "I was waiting for you at the top of the stairs, but you didn't come. Instead, I ran into her smoking there. She wanted to trouble me and not let me go. I thought that since I have strengthened, even if I can't beat it in the end, at least I can also find some opportunities to escape."

    She zipped up the zipper while talking

    , the faint strawberry sweetness on her body made her look extremely peaceful.

    It doesn't look like it has been touched at all.

    What surprised Chen Lan was not only that Bai Long defeated Li Xia, but more importantly, she was unscathed, and there were no wrinkles on her clothes.

    "...Okay, Lao Bai, you've really grown up now, maybe I'm going to call you big brother." "How can it be

    that exaggerated? The main reason why I can beat Li Xia is because of her mental strength It's too low, she was unilaterally suppressed by my pheromones. If it's only about physical fitness, I won't talk about you, I might not be able to get away from her smoothly today." She smiled, but her tone was still

    audible Feeling that she is in a good mood at this time.

    At that time, Bai Long was surrounded by Li Xia in a corner and refused to let her go, the flame from the lighter was about to burn her skin.

    Alpha's instinct allowed her to release pheromones when she felt in danger, and as a result, just a little bit made the opponent's legs go limp, and she fell to the ground with a "plop".

    She is not a saint, Li Xia made things difficult for her so many times before.

    He didn't use too many hands, he just avoided the vital points and gave him a hard lesson.

    "Hey, it doesn't matter whether he is mental or physical, as long as you become stronger, then no one will dare to bully you casually when I'm not around." Chen Lan is naturally very happy that Bai Long has become stronger as a

    friend , but not long after she was happy, she suddenly realized something.

    "Wait a minute, you beat Li Xia and beat him. Why do you ask the old class to go there? Isn't it convenient for the grandson to sue?" "

    You don't have to worry about this. Li Xia is the best face. They all feel ashamed, let alone being beaten to the infirmary by me."

    Bai Long explained so that Chen Lan would be worried, then raised her hand and patted her on the shoulder lightly.