Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Dependency Period

    Bai Long was thrown out by Lu Yue with a pillow. When she ran out, she covered her head and didn't pay much attention to the road. She just bumped into Liang Shen who was outside.

    "What's the matter? Why did he get so angry with you?"

    Liang Shen and Lu Yue have been friends for so many years, and they can't understand Lu Yue's character very well.

    Although the other party has a bad personality, he is not a person who loses his temper. In addition, he agreed to ask Bai Long to come over and make a temporary mark for him.

    No matter how bad her skills are, no matter how bad the marking effect is, he will not get so angry for no reason.

    At this time, not only Liang Shen was there, but also those bodyguards in black were still guarding.

    It's not easy for Bai Long to tell what happened just now in front of so many people.

    Liang Shen is not a fool, so he can naturally see the girl's scruples.

    So he took her to the stairs, because the pheromone on Bai Long's body was too heavy.

    He took a few steps back, keeping a safe distance.

    "There is no one here now, can you tell me what happened to you in there just now?" "...

    It's nothing, maybe it's because I'm not good at talking and made him angry.

    " The cause and effect were roughly told to the man.

    "Actually, I also know that I took advantage of the 30,000 mark once, but you didn't tell me in advance that the 30,000 miles also includes that."

    Bai Long paused at this point, seeing that Liang Shen fell silent inexplicably, She thought that the other party also felt that she had not done a good job.

    She panicked, fearing that the money she got would fly away.

    "Doctor Liang, you can't count your words. I am just recovering from a serious illness and I can't stand this stimulation. Even if I didn't do a good job in after-sales service, I have made this mark. Besides, it's because you didn't make it clear in advance. There is such a thing."

    "Well, do you think this is okay? Since both of us are at fault, let's take a step back for the sake of fairness. If you don't pursue my fault, I will give you a 20% discount." Bai Long didn't care about Liang Shen's reaction, and

    never He took out his mobile phone from his pocket, turned on the calculator and calculated.

    "30,000 is 12% off, you can give me 26,740." "

    ..."

    Liang Shen suddenly understood why Lu Yue was so angry.

    To be honest, if he was an omega, it might not be the pillow that hit him, but the fist.

    He listened patiently to Bai Long and couldn't help sighing.

    "Don't worry, the money will not be given to you. Just don't do it again next time you give him a temporary mark. He has a bad temper, and you will be the one who will suffer.

    " Next time?"

    Bai Long recalled that when he marked Lu Yue just now, he reacted so badly that the quilt was almost scratched in pain.

    "Forget it. Although I'm really short of money, I deserve this reward. I'm inexperienced, and I just hurt him so badly that he couldn't even stand up." "He couldn't stand up.