Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Before Bai Long was knocked out by a volleyball and sent to the hospital, she was wearing her school uniform. The nurse changed her hospital gown and washed it. Today she put it on when she went out.

    So instead of going home after leaving the hospital, she went straight to school.

    It was only about ten o'clock when she arrived in Yicheng No. 1 Middle School, not long after the second get out of class ended.

    Bai Long first went to the office to find the head teacher to sell the leave, and then went back to the classroom with the test paper materials that were handed out in the past few days.

    Before she had time to go in, when she just walked to the door of the classroom, Chen Lan, who was holding a water glass to fetch water from the back, saw her at a glance.

    "Old Bai?"

    The red-haired girl was stunned for a moment when she saw Bai Long, if she hadn't reacted so quickly, the hot water would have overflowed and burned her hands.

    "What's your reaction? What? You don't know me anymore after you haven't seen me for a day?"

    Bai Long raised her eyebrows and teased so casually.

    "Hey, what are you talking about. I'm just a little surprised. I thought you'd be leaving the hospital today and returning to school tomorrow, but I didn't expect you to come back so soon." She screwed the lid on, and reached out to help

    Bai Long get some materials.

    "How is your health? After the doctor's reexamination, did the doctor say anything that you need to pay attention to?" It's

    good that Chen Lan didn't mention this, but as soon as Bai Long mentioned this, he remembered Liang Shen's advice and felt a little troubled.

    It's not because of something wrong with the body, but because of the marking.

    Although marking this kind of thing has the biggest impact on Omega, it doesn't mean it has no impact on Alpha.

    Liang Shen knew that this was her first time marking and she lacked common sense, so she specially asked her a few precautions before she left.

    After the alpha mark, it will not be easily affected by other omega pheromones.

    But at the same time, if there is no comfort from omega, the mood will become unstable.

    Different from Lu Yue's dependence period, Bai Long may be in a period of irritability for a period of time.

    Become moody.

    She didn't feel anything for the time being, but she couldn't guarantee that there would be no accidents in the future.

    Thinking of this, Bai Long frowned slightly, because the things marked should be kept secret, so she couldn't tell Chen Lan in detail.

    Only after considering the next sentence, he opened his mouth tactfully.

    "Well, there should be nothing wrong with my body, just let me control my emotions a little bit and try not to get angry... It's best to reach the level of calmness." "?

    What the hell? If I didn't know that you were just hit by a ball Going to the hospital, those who didn't know thought you were going to take refuge and become a monk." "

    ..."

    It was the first time she heard such a request, and she couldn't help but wanted to complain a few more words.