Tōma.

"You what!" Athena yelled at her brother Daemon. "Why? Now yesterday looks like a trap. This is my life; these people are my life. I thought you knew that brother, I thought that I mattered to you, brother." Athena continued to yell at Daemon.

Daemon was just trying to prove himself to his brother the King. He never thought of how this would affect anyone else. But seeing the woman that he is in love with so upset at him, that was something he never wanted to see.

"Mandia, nyke dōrī nūmāzma naejot ōdrikagon ao. Avy jorrāelan tolī olvie naejot ūndegon ao jurnegon issa raqagon bisa." Daemon pleads for Athena to understand that he never meant to hurt her. "Sister, I never meant to hurt you I love you too much."

"Do not try to bait me with High Valryan. You, my love are a cunt. You do not need to prove yourself; I love you the way you are. But if you keep chasing Viserys approval; I will be done with you." Athena said fed up with all this drama.

"Okay, just don't speak that way again. I only need your approval; I only want you." Daemon says as he grabs Athena in a bone crushing hug.

"I get what you did, I just need you to think next time you go to act first. I worry about you, and I do not like to worry."

"Nyke gīmigon, nyke se ōdres hen lentor. Yn nyke dōrī jaelagon naejot ūndegon ao angry rūsīr issa, ziry iksos mirrī scary." Daemon spoke, not liking when Athena is mad at him.  "I know. I'm the failure of our family but I don't like when you're mad at me; you get scary."

"Iksā daor iā ōdres nyke, issa jorrāelagon." Athena said forgiving Daemon. "We will need to have a discussion, later. Things are about to change around here; the game is no longer about honor or loyalty."

"What is it now."

"Ao jaelagon naejot gīmigon skoros idañe jaelagon. Power." You know what people crave most... Power.

But that is not what you want." Daemon tells her.

"No, I have more power than the people in the Red Keep, than the King. What I want is simple."

"You scare me sister. You talk like you've seen our lives."

"You could say that." Athena said as she turns to her lady. "Marianna, could you summon Alicent Hightower for me please."

"Yes, Princess."

Daemon has been watching Athena and he has noticed that she seems calmer than usual. More serious but also more Rouge. He liked the new her, it excited him to know what she could do with this newfound prowess.

"You're staring again, Dae. Is there something you want to say."

"No, just loving whatever you have changed about yourself. It makes me want to ravish you in the worse ways."

"We will see about that; I have a guest and I do not want you to scare her away."

"Are you telling me to leave so you can talk to the cunts daughter." Daemon asks not understanding what they would have to talk about.

"Yes, I will tell you everything later."

"Fine, but later there will be no talking." Daemon finishes as Alicent come to the door.

"You asked for me Princess."

"Yes, take a seat. I called you here because you are friends with my niece, and I feel that we should talk about some things. "I know you lost your mother, and your father has been there for you, but I feel that all women need a mother or mother figure."

"Oh, I believe that too. I cannot tell my father things I would easily tell my mother."

"You mean like the thing you have with my niece. I have noticed how close you both are, and I am happy that she has someone who can be there for her. Her father is so busy, and her mother is always pregnant and in her chambers."