Hāre.

When Athena woke up, she was in the most comfortable bed ever. Maybe she didn't die, and she is home. But, when she opened her eyes, she knew this wasn't home.

She looked at her body and she knew this wasn't her body, the hair that was hanging off her body was white and hers was platinum blonde.

This was all freaking her out and she decided that she had to get out of wherever here was, but when she tried to get up, she felt an arm around her waist. She turned around in the bed and when she saw Daemon fucking Targaryen sleeping next to her, she did a silent scream.

"I must still be dreaming, and I'm going to wake up any second now." She said in a low whisper.

"So, you've been dreaming about me sister." Daemon asks.

She was freaking out and then he called her sister, and her brain couldn't handle it anymore.

"Are you okay, Thena. You look pale."

"Yes, I am well, I just need some air." Athena said getting up and going to the balcony. When she looked out on her balcony, she saw that she was in a castle, and she could hear a swooshing sound. Athena knew what it had to be, a dragon.

"Will you be at the tourney; I want these as my favor from you." He said holding up her ripped panties.

There were so many thoughts going through Athena's head, so many confusing thoughts on what the actually fuck was going on. She decides to take deep breaths, and thank whoever decided death was not her end, her last thought was simple; you have Matt Smith or Daemon Targaryen in front of you, live this life to the fullest...Fuck it.

"No, Daemon. That is highly inappropriate. Besides, we both know you plan to go and talk to our spoiled niece."

"That is why I want them, to show the world that you are mine." He says ignoring her comment about Rhaenyra. Athena would let that go for now.

"I am not yours; you are married and therefore cannot be mine."

"I could get annulled from my bronze bitch and we could get married in the way of Old Valyria." Daemon tells Athena.

Athena doesn't know what the hell is going on, but she knows that this isn't a part of the show. Is she supposed to go with the flow or what. Before she could answer him, a bunch of women entered her room and started to set up everywhere.

"What are you doing and why did no one knock on my door before entering."

"We're sorry, Princess. But this is the time you asked us to be here every morning."

"Why, isn't it too early."

"Yes, but the King knows that you like to be up and ready. So, he made sure you have what you want."

"Well, you are his favorite sibling."

"Don't be jealous, Daemon. Now it is time for you to go and I will see you later."

"As long as I can have your favor, in a few days." He says as he puts his clothes on.

"Fine, I will give you my favor, now leave me to get ready." Athena tells him.

Once Daemon leaves, Athena turns around to her handmaidens and ladies.

"Princess, I thought we agreed that you would no longer sleep with the Prince."

"Can I ask you something." Athena said, disregarding what the woman in front of her says.

"Yes, Princess."

"I seem to have forgotten the last two moons of my life and I need someone to tell me what has happened." Athena said, hopping she could trust this lady with her business.

"Let's see, you have been helping Aemma take care of Rhaenyra, you and Daemon sneak around, you have been trying to get Otto fired, feeding the local orphanage and helping the people who need you. They gave you the name "Queen of Hearts" for how you care for the common people."

"Am I married, do I have children, why do I sleep with Daemon; don't answer the last question." She said understanding why she would sleep with Daemon.

"No, the King does not want you to marry anyone if you do not love them, you have no children and Daemon loves you."

"Is that all."

"No, you have a dress making marketplace. You have a lady that helps you, she said she would be here for the tourney.

"Is dress making successful for me."

"In fact, it is, most of the women in Westeros wear your dresses or use your fabric."

"Thank you, my apologies but what are your names." Athena said to her ladies.

"I am Iniko, this is Marianne and Seiley."

"So, you are the people I trust amongst the Red Keep."

"Yes, as well as your niece, Aemma and your brothers."

"How is my relationship with the King.

"To be honest, he treats you like you are a child. You are twenty and two years and you should be married with a son for your claim to Dragonstone. Truth be told, there are rumors that the King is in love with you and doesn't want you to be married off." Iniko tells Athena.

"Right, I need you to get the people you trust to be my spies around the seven kingdoms. They will be paid generously; especially the ones that keep eyes on my enemies.

"Yes, Princess. Does this mean that you want someone watching your family because then we would run into Otto's spies."

Athena thought about it and decided that this could be a way to send a message to Otto, without him knowing who will be watching him.

"Ladies out, I need to speak to Iniko privately."

They watch the women leave and Athena turns back to the other woman in the room.

"I am going to ask you to do something that will keep you paid and earn my respect and privilege." Athena said.

"What would you like me to do." Iniko asks, liking the sound of being able to provide for her family.

"I need you to hire the best people you know to kill every single spy Otto has. I know I am asking too much from you, but I trust you to do this, and you will be able to live comfortably forever."

"I can do that; I just need to know that I will be protected if anything comes out."

"Yes, I will be your ali - protection. Do not worry, once this is done, I will make sure you are kept safe.

"Thank you, my princess."