Ampa se Jēnqa.

"My dear, are you excited for this."

"Of course, my love. Weddings bring all the drama."

"I hear that we've sent a messenger to YiTi, what for."

"Because a clean diet and less drinking isn't helping love, you need more, and I found it."

"Good, let us greet our guest."

...

"It is with great pleasure that His Grace, King Viserys, announces the start of the royal wedding celebrations."

Ser Westerling named the houses that came foe the wedding and approached the royal table. When Jason came to the table, it became very awkward.

"Your Grace, My Queen, Princess Rhaenyra, congratulations are in order."

"We are honored to have you as a guest, Ser Gerold. I must say, I was most distressed to hear of the Lady Rhea's tragic passing. I'm very sorry for your loss. Lady Rhea was a unique character."

"Her kind is not soon to be seen again." Lord Royce sighed.

"If there is anything the crown might do to aid House Royce-

Atheana was cut off due to the Velaryon's making an entrance.

"Lord Corlys of House Velaryon! Lord of the Tides, Master of Driftmark, and his Lady wife; Princess Rhaenys Targaryen. And their son and heir, Ser Laenor Velaryon; the future King consort. And their daughter, Leana Velaryon."

"They look good, my dear."

Everyone watches Rhaenyra and Laenor meet then the Velaryon crew bowed before the king and queen.

Everyone settled or was about to before Daemon entered. No, he wasn't banished but he always made Viserys feel uneasy, especially around Atheana.

He came up to the high table and stood unabashedly, then took his seat.

"Be welcome, as we join together in celebration. Tonight is only it's beginning! We honor the crowns oldest and fiercest ally, House Velaryon.  Reaching back to the days of Old Valyria and the Age of Dragons. With House Targaryen and House Velaryon united, I hope to herald in a second Age of Dragons in Westeros." An eruption of clapping at his words. "And after tonight's small affair, seven days of tournament and feasting. At the end of it all, a royal wedding between my daughter and Heir of Driftmark; Ser Leanor Velaryon.

...

Time goes by and Rhaenyra and Laenor are dancing.

Atheana is bored, yes, she is happy for her niece, but weddings are a bore.

"Mother!"

"Yes, my dear girl."

"Could I go see my family."

"Ali, you never have to ask that, go on dear girl."

Once Alicent walked away, Atheana noticed her brother Daemon flirting with Laena. Of all people here, hmm. Then she noticed Laenor's lusty boy looking at Ser Criston. Rhaenyra had a falling out with Ser Criston and their threesome was back to a twosome. So, here are two issues that get two people killed; she could stop Daemon from marrying Laena, or she could at least keep Joffrey alive enough to learn to never approach a scorned man.

Or she can remember that she was once a doctor as well and save Laena later on. Just as she made up her mind, Atheana watches a dead man walking make his way to a scorned man.

Her steps were calculated as she maneuvered every guest until she was behind the duo.

Laenor's lusty lover noticed her first.