Bȳre.

They sat atop grassy lands as they stare at the wrapped bodies of Aemma and Baelon. One adult and one newborn baby. She looked at Viserys as she grabbed his hand. She felt for him, he lost the love of his life and newborn baby.

She moved back to Daemon and Rhaenyra. Her niece had a somber look on her face. She could see Syrax watching his bonded and he was as somber as she was.

Athena watched Daemon walk up to Rhaenyra and whisper to her.

"Nyke pendagon lo, isse lī dorolvie hours issa lēkia glaesagon, issa kepa ēdan biarves."

"Aōha kepa jorrāelagon ao, sir tolī than mirre."

"Nyke jāhor dōrī sagon nykeā tresy."

"We are here for you, Nyra. Remember that."

Rhaenyra moves to the front of the service and looks to her dragon. She is about to say Dracarys but she can't get the word out. She looks to her father, hoping for any reaction but when she doesn't one, she turns to her dragon.

"Dracarys." She says as we watch her walk down and blows her fire onto the wrapped bodies.

In the council meeting, everyone is panicking about a new heir. She could care less, she just wanted a bath and a bed. When she started to pay attention, she finds that they were mentioning how Daemon would not be a great Heir.

"You all's hatred for my brother is unfounded. I find myself to grow tired of always talking about him in theses chambers. My brother would make a fine heir, we've seen the way he has disciplined and trained his Golden Cloaks. We've seen the way he has made changes to himself; I know you all look at me with bias because he is my brother but that means jack shit to me."

"No one could doubt his ambition, as she has stated. You've seen what he has done with the Gold Cloaks. An army of 2000 strong."

"An army you gave him, Otto. My brother named Daemon Master of Laws, and you said he was a tyrant. As Master of Coin, you said he was a spendthrift that would beggar the realm. Putting Daemon in command of the City Watch was your solution. It seems to me that you really want to isolate the King only for you to manipulate or whisper bullshit into his ear. Why has my brother been such a problem when you never gave him a chance to be one. All your solutions fell short before he could prove you wrong. Tell me, is your ambition so fierce that you would see every Targaryen banished so you can have the power." Athena interrogates Otto while planting seeds in everyone else's head.

"This was all just a half measure, Your Grace." Otto said to defend himself. "The truth is, Daemon should be far away from this court.

At this point, Athena was ready to kill Otto. The fact that he could say that out right is despicable. She wondered if he was really loyal to her grandsire or was that a plot too.

"Daemon is my brother. My blood, and he will have his place at my court." Viserys defends Daemon.

"Let him keep his place at court, Your Grace. But if the Gods should visit some tragedy on you, other by design or by accident" Lord Mellos says.

"Design, accident. What are you saying, my brother would murder me, take my crown. Are you, please. Daemon has ambition, yes. But not for the throne." Viserys tells his council. "He lacks the patience for it."

"The Gods have yet to make a man who lacks the patience for absolute power, Your Grace.' Otto says, making sense for the first time ever.

"Under such circumstances, it would not be an aberration for the King to name a successor." Mellos states.

"Who else would have a claim." They state as they all turn to Athena, who happened to stop paying attention to this meeting.

"Are you all talking about who the new heir will be, because my brother has just lost a wife and son. Are you some vultures picking off the dead or are you civilized men who know when enough is enough. Brother, let us go.