Ampa se Sīkuda.

Inside of their shared chambers, Atheana put the tray of food she was carrying to the side.

She walked to the bed and watched as Viserys peacefully slept, not wanting to disturb him but knowing she had to; she peppered his face with lite kisses until he awoke.

"Goodmorning, my love, I bought you breakfast and refilled your wine."

"Thank you dear, why do you take such care of me."

"I love you and it's my right."

"I am a lucky man, even now I do not know how to thank you for all that you do for me; this is why I worship you."

"Thank you love. There was a council meeting last night, the council were discussing Corlys and his behavior."

"Hmm."

"He's looking for marriages in Braavos for little Leana and the council tried to put our children forth as a remedy or plan."

"I will talk with them; our children are off limits."

"Thank you dear, eat then I'll send the maids in for your bath."

He nods.

"We have one more thing to discuss love, your daughter and my daughter were caught coupling, it would seem that they are in love; they even got a guard involved."

Viserys could see the truth coming out of her mouth but that she didn't see the big deal of it. He didn't either, she's not his heir; he doesn't have one since he disinherited Daemon.

"I see, it is good that she is not heir; I fear what this could have done if she was."

"She and Alicent are in love my dear and I suggested that they find marriage with men who have no love for cunts."

"You have someone in mind."

"Leanor Velaryon, it's a great match and it'll cease Corlys crying." Viserys laughs at that.

"What about Lady Alicent, who could she marry."

"A flower, or anyone from Dorne."

"I shall speak to Rhaenyra at once."

"I assume this means an impromptu trip to Driftmark."

"Unfortunately, my love, you do not need to travel if you do not wish it."

"Of course I will, it has been some time since I've seen all of them."

"Go get your riding gear on dear, I'll alert my guards." She nods.

Inside of her personal chambers, Atheana changes into her riding gear.

"Iniko, my Queen."

"Let her in."

"I heard the king was going to Driftmark."

"News travels fast, I made sure the maids and guards will protect my children during our short trip."

"I will also keep an eye out for the little ones while you are gone as will Alicent."

"Thank you, my dearest friend.

...

On the ship, watching how seasick her husband had scared her. It gave her bad thoughts for the future, and she realized that she needed to find a way to heal or cure him.

After Daemon turned down hand and went back to taking control of the Gold Cloaks, he was good for now. The role of Hand went to Lord Lyonel Strong.

They finally made it to the shores of Driftmark, getting off the ship they pile into a carriage then make a longer journey to the gates.