Ampa se Lanta.

At the crack of dawn, Iniko knocked on every door, went to every servant and whoever else was inside the Red Keep. She woke them up, and let them know that the Queen wants everyone to be in the throne room by the time the sun comes up.

Once she was finished, she went to Athena's room. She and the other ladies helped her get ready. They all helped her get dressed.

Atheana was beyond stressed. She knew that she was going to shake up many of the High lords and Ladies.

"Do you remember what you are going to say."

"Yes, is Ali and Rhaenyra up yet, I want them in there with me; show solidarity. I don't know what Viserys will say to this, but at this point; he is ruining the kingdom. What's next, our marriage."

"Just breath, it will all work out. I know it will, I prayed for it to."

"Thank you, Iniko. You have been such an amazing friend and help. What would I do without you."

"Take heads "

"That would be me regardless-

"We're here, aunty. Wow, you look very Kingly." Rhaenyra spoke.

"Thanks, you don't thing the red is too much. I want to send a message."

"No, what message is that."

"Fire and blood."

"That sounds nice, but why did we have to wear red."

"Well if I show fire and blood, who would show purity. Just because, we are pure. Doesn't mean we still can't rain down fire and blood on those who wish us obsolete."

"I just got chills." Alicent spoke.

"I love it, I think we found our new king." Nyra spoke, not thinking about her father.

"Thank you, I noticed many of common people coming this morning."

"Did you want them to be here. I could get the Gold Cloaks to remove them." Iniko says.

"No, they can stay. Marianne, go and make sure there is food for the commoners and whoever else hasn't broken their fast. We don't want anyone to starve."

"Yes, Your Grace."

"Great, now I must go and meet Viserys. I am sure he will have a mouthful to say. Do you have everything packed for your tour, Rhaenyra."

"Yes, I will leave after your speech."

"Mother, could I go with her. I would be so bored and lonely." Alicent said, as she whined and pouted.

"Fine, but no matches for you yet. Now go and pack before I change my mind."

"Yes, mother."

Walking into Viserys chamber, he is in a steaming bath.

"My love, what's this I hear about an emergency meeting." He asks as she sits next to the tub.

"Yes, it was me. I will no longer let the kingdom fall apart. I let you run it how you liked; it's my turn."

"Is this because of last night. I'm sorry my love-

"No, you will always be the king, I am just the piece on your arm, who entertains whatever you say. No more, you will step back and focus on the children and your health."

"My dear, this is not how things work. I can't just fall back and let you lead."

"Yes you can, and you will. I am making new rules, helping the common folk, changing all of this fake peace into something real. You will back me, Vis, because you know that I am right and because you love me.

"Fine, whatever you want. As long as you don't leave me. I love you dearly, and it would kill me to watch you leave me."

"I'm not going anywhere. As long as my husband opens up to me."

"Yes. Now what is this gorgeous woman's plan, and how can I take this gorgeous woman out of this gown."

"No can do, this took an hour to get on, and I refuse to take it off. But, I can give you a sneak peak of later."

"Yes, I would very much like that."

Atheana slid her sleeve up, and dipped her hand in the water.

"You are such a minx." Viserys said as she gently grabbed his manhood.

He gasps as she massages him. His moans are music to her ears as she moves her hand faster; up and down his shaft.

"You like that, love." She whispers in his ear.

He can't say anything, as he pushes himself up and down, to match her speed.

"Mmm, I'm close dear. I whish you could sit on my face. I want to taste you."

"Not yet."She said as she cupped his balls.

Feeling him shake from being overestimated, make her slow down. He whines as he grabs her hand himself and keeps with his own pace.

His breathing is erratic, she squeezes him, making him cry out in pleasure. She long strokes him as he cums.

"Your shaking baby. Did I do that to you."

"You- you are so going to get punished." Viserys said out of breath.

"I can't wait." She said as she cleaned herself up. "Now, hurry. We have business to take care of." She said as she left, running into Iniko.

"Your Grace, everyone but the King has arrived."

"Oh, thanks. As for the King, he was a little held up, he'll be there soon."

Iniko heard the way she said "held up".

"I'm sure he had quite the distraction, Atheana."

"Shh, I have no idea what you are speaking of."

"Of course, my Queen." She said as they both broke out in laughter.

Walking into the twins room, they were both dressed and fed.

"Mama."Daemera and Aegon yelled, as they ran to her.

"Look at my little babe's. Both handsome and beautiful."

"Will they be in attendance this morning, Your Grace." One of the midwives asked.

"Yes, we are showing undivided unity."

"Wonderful."

"Where are the cubs, they shall come too."

"Nyra took them for a walk, she said she bring them back."

"Good, now let's go. And do not eat all the sweets, little loves."

"Okay mama, just a little much." Aegon said as he grabbed Athena's hand.

"Come, Mera. We have people to attend to. Then we say bye to Nyra for a while."

"What, is she leaving us forever. I don't want her to."

"No, she will always come back to us. She is family; family never leave us."

"Yay." Both children yell."