Ampa se Bȳre

Waking up the next morning, Daemon stares down at Atheana and smiles. How can one person bring a man to his knees so easily.

His mind went back to a couple hours ago. She had a big appetite when it came to the bedroom. He assumed she would have slowed down because of the children, nope. She was still able to last maybe longer than he could. It excited him to be home; Atheana was his home and she always made his feel welcome.

She looked like a Goddess as she slept. Her face was relaxed and she looked peaceful.

"Stop staring at me, it gives me goosebumps." Atheana spoke with her eyes still closed.

"Mh, I know something else that could give you goosebumps, sister."

"No, I stayed up too long with you and now I can't get my proper sleep."

"Fine. But tonight you are mine, love."

"Shh, you are talking too much, I need sleep. Get out, noisy."

"Keep talking and I'll spank you." He muttered, grabbing a cheek.

"Daemon, stop. You fucker, you are lucky I have to get up for the day or I would show you what a spanking is." She cried out, grabbing his hard cock... morning wood."

"If this is a game we are playing, you should get on your knees and suck."

Atheana knew if she started she wouldn't stop...but why not. She found something to put her hair up with and crawled on the bed in front of Daemon.

"You're gonna beg for mercy and that will be the only way I stop.

"Never, now suck." He demands, pulling the covers back to show how hard he was.

Bending down with her ass up, Atheana kisses the head first. Already getting him started. Slowly, her mouth makes his cock disappear. Looking up, his head is hanging back out of shear pleasure.

Already, she knew he was not going to last long. Up and down, slowly she went. His groans and moans told her this was the tempo he needed. His balls in her hand, her pace went a little faster and he cried her name.

"Faster, your killing me."

He was ignored.

Again, he asked her to speed it up... ignored. She was taking his soul through hell and back with each movement she made and he couldn't take it anymore.

She slurped him up and he pulled out of her mouth.

"I warned you, Theana."

Flipping her on her back, he stood in front of her. Opening her legs, he rubbed her wetness. Her swollen clit, he massaged before slapping it hard.

"Daemon, fuck." She cried out a moan.

"Shh, it's my turn to torture you. So don't open your mouth unless I put my cock in it." He finished with another slap to her cunt.

Her moans and cries made his cock jump.

"Open your mouth, Atheana. Maybe you forgot how to please a cock but let me reteach you."

She looked at him with worry before obliging.

He slid into her mouth, watching her wait for him to move.

His hips moved, sliding him deeper into her mouth.

"Don't choke on me." His words were sinister as he kept himself deep before fucking her face.

He tortured her, fucking her face hard and never showing remorse as he smacked her cunt again.

He was close and he wanted to spill his seed into her, where he thought it belonged.
Finally, she could breath. As she goes to talk, Daemon shoves himself inside of her wet cunt.