Chapter 7: Bavaria's Betrayal

Despite the defeat of the Shadows and the united armies of Hagarzia's victory, peace did not last long in the land. A new threat emerged, one that came from within the Kingdom of the Forests itself.

Bavaria, a powerful and influential noble from the Kingdom of the Forests, had secretly made a pact with the Shadows during the war. In exchange for their help in taking control of the Kingdom of the Forests, Bavaria had promised to ally with the Shadows and provide them with information and resources.

Bavaria's treachery was discovered by chance, when a group of soldiers stumbled upon a hidden meeting between Bavaria and the Shadow's leader. They reported their findings to the united armies of Hagarzia, who were shocked and dismayed by Bavaria's betrayal.

The united armies of Hagarzia knew that they had to act quickly to prevent Bavaria from carrying out his plans. They launched a surprise attack on the Kingdom of the Forests, hoping to catch Bavaria and his supporters off guard.

The attack was successful, and the united armies of Hagarzia were able to capture Bavaria and his closest allies. They were brought before the council of kings and queens, where they were accused of treason and conspiracy against the united armies of Hagarzia.

Bavaria denied the accusations at first, but the evidence against him was overwhelming. He eventually confessed to his crimes, revealing the extent of his pact with the Shadows and the information he had provided to them during the war.

The council of kings and queens deliberated over what to do with Bavaria and his allies. Some argued for leniency, while others called for harsh punishment. In the end, they decided to execute Bavaria and his closest supporters, viewing their actions as a betrayal of the entire land of Hagarzia.

The execution of Bavaria sent shockwaves throughout the Kingdom of the Forests and the rest of the land of Hagarzia. It served as a reminder that even those who were once trusted allies could turn against their own people.

The united armies of Hagarzia remained vigilant after Bavaria's betrayal, knowing that they could never be too careful in the face of such threats. They continued to work together to defend their land and ensure that peace and stability would reign for generations to come.