Chapter 33: Selena's Origin

As tensions between the Kingdom of Shadows and Saka escalated, rumors of a mysterious woman started to circulate around Hagarzia. Some claimed to have seen her lurking in the shadows, while others swore she was a witch capable of powerful magic.

The Shadows' council of elders dismissed these rumors as mere superstition, but The Strategist couldn't help but feel intrigued. He had always been a man of reason, but the possibility of magic being involved in the conflict intrigued him.

One day, while traveling through the woods on a reconnaissance mission, The Strategist stumbled upon a woman in a hooded cloak, sitting by a small pond. He couldn't see her face, but he sensed a powerful aura emanating from her.

"Who are you?" he asked cautiously.

The woman looked up, revealing piercing green eyes. "I am the one they call the Witch," she replied cryptically.

"What do you want?" The Strategist demanded.

"I want to help you," the Witch said. "I know the secrets of Saka's army, and I can show you how to defeat them."

The Strategist hesitated for a moment, but his desire to win the war overpowered his skepticism. "Fine," he said. "Show me what you know."

For the next few hours, the Witch shared her knowledge of Saka's military strategy and weaknesses with The Strategist. He was impressed by her insight and her ability to predict the enemy's moves.

As the sun began to set, the Witch rose to her feet. "Remember, I am not your enemy," she said before disappearing into the woods.

The Strategist returned to the Shadows' council of elders and shared what he had learned from the Witch. They were hesitant to trust her, but The Strategist was convinced of her usefulness.

Little did he know, the Witch had her own agenda, and her alliance with The Strategist would have unexpected consequences for the entire kingdom of Hagarzia.