Chapter 34: The Strategists and King Amal's friendship

As The Strategist led the Shadows to victory against the Saka-Fandoria alliance, a mysterious woman appeared before him. She wore a cloak that covered her face, and her identity remained a mystery. The Strategist had never seen her before, and he was cautious of her presence.

However, she claimed to have important information that could help the Shadows in their war efforts. She said that she had connections to King Amal of the Kingdom of Sun and that he was interested in forming an alliance with the Shadows

The Strategist was intrigued by this news and decided to meet with the mysterious woman again to get more information. She revealed that King Amal was a wise and just ruler who had been closely monitoring the conflict between the Shadows and Saka-Fandoria. He believed that the Shadows were fighting for a just cause and wanted to help them in any way he could.

The Strategist was hesitant to trust the mysterious woman completely, but he decided to take the risk and send a message to King Amal expressing his interest in forming an alliance. To his surprise, King Amal responded positively, and the two kingdoms began to work together.

With the support of King Amal and the Kingdom of Sun, the Shadows gained a significant advantage in the war. The Saka-Fandoria alliance was caught off guard by this unexpected turn of events and struggled to keep up with the combined forces of the Shadows and Sun.

As the war continued to rage on, The Strategist and King Amal became close friends and allies, working together to bring peace and stability to Hagarzia. The mysterious woman remained a mystery, but her actions had set in motion a series of events that would ultimately lead to the downfall of the Saka-Fandoria alliance and the rise of a new era of peace in Hagarzia.