Chapter 15: The threat of the War is over!

With the defeat of the Shadow and the disbanding of his forces, the threat of war over Hagarzia was finally over. The kingdoms could finally breathe a sigh of relief and start the process of rebuilding their cities and their lives. The people rejoiced in the streets, celebrating the end of years of suffering and loss.

The kings of Hagarzia came together in a summit to discuss the future of their land. They agreed to form a council of representatives from each kingdom to ensure that their decisions were made in the interest of all Hagarzians. They also established a network of trade routes between their kingdoms to strengthen their economies and promote prosperity for all.

The people of Hagarzia were united in their efforts to rebuild their land, and the Hidden Allies played a crucial role in the reconstruction effort. They provided aid and expertise in everything from rebuilding infrastructure to training soldiers for a new, united army to protect Hagarzia from future threats.

As the years passed, Hagarzia prospered, and its people enjoyed a period of peace and stability that had been missing for so long. The memory of the war and the Shadow's tyranny faded into legend, but the lessons learned during that time were not forgotten.

The kingdoms of Hagarzia remained united, working together to ensure the safety and prosperity of their land. They learned that the true strength of Hagarzia lay not in the power of its armies or the might of its rulers, but in the unity and resilience of its people.

And so, the people of Hagarzia lived on, determined to never forget the lessons of the past and to always work towards a better future for themselves and their land. The threat of war may have been over, but their vigilance and determination remained steadfast.