Chapter 13: The reveal of the Hidden Allies

As the kingdoms of Hagarzia began to recover from the devastation of the Shadow's attack on Hidero, rumors began to circulate about the existence of a group known as the Hidden Allies. The Hidden Allies were said to be a secret society of highly skilled warriors who had been operating in the shadows for years, working to protect the innocent people of Hagarzia from the tyranny of the Shadow and his forces.

Despite the rumors, many people dismissed the idea of the Hidden Allies as nothing more than a myth. But as time passed, more and more evidence began to surface, suggesting that there might be some truth to the stories.

One day, a group of travelers arrived in the kingdom of Hidero. They claimed to have been sent by the Hidden Allies to offer their assistance in the ongoing conflict with the Shadow's forces. The travelers were a diverse group of individuals, each with their own unique skills and abilities. They had come together under the banner of the Hidden Allies to fight for a common cause: the protection of the innocent people of Hagarzia

The people of Hidero were skeptical at first, but as they witnessed the Hidden Allies in action, they began to believe in their cause. The Hidden Allies were a formidable force, with skills and abilities that far surpassed those of any regular soldier. They were able to move quickly and silently, striking their enemies with deadly precision and efficiency.

As the Hidden Allies continued to assist the people of Hagarzia in their fight against the Shadow's forces, they began to gain more and more support from the other kingdoms. Many people began to see them as the key to defeating the Shadow once and for all.

Over time, the Hidden Allies became more visible, revealing themselves to the people of Hagarzia and working openly to protect them. Their presence provided a glimmer of hope in the otherwise dark and uncertain world of Hagarzia. With their help, the people of Hagarzia felt that they might finally have a chance at achieving lasting peace and stability in their once war-torn land.